Every Little Piece

Happy birthday, Harry, baby (:

Dear Lana, I'm mentally dedicating this chapter to you bc you have the same name as one of characters by complete accident. I'm not going to @ you bc your user is offensive to me (; ily

I feel like I'm disappointing everyone. Hope you like this long chapter.

(Remember smut is marked off so if you'd rather skip it, just skip it because this is going to be a long and important chapter and I'd rather you read the important parts.)

~~~

Harry was angry. He'd practically dragged Louis away from the stranger after sending the unknown lad a look that could kill.

Louis was shaking the whole ride back to the apartment and Harry was even texting when driving, which didn't settle well with Louis's stomach.

"Why are you mad? You've been ditching me all week," Louis finally whispered when they'd reached a red light.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I hadn't realized that making plans for your boyfriend to have an amazing night was ditching," Harry seethed.

Louis swallowed thickly. "Well, how was I supposed to know-"

"This isn't a time for your fucking smart ass attitude. Did you not trust me? Did you think I was cheating on you?"

"I didn't know what to think! You were lying to me-"

Harry slammed on the gas pedal and they sped off. His green eyes were blazing and locked on the road as they pulled into the apartment's front lot.

"You should know better. You were practically cheating on me!"

"Where were you, then?"

"I was at Lana's apartment- your apartment- every day this week trying to plan something out for you. But, gosh damn it, Louis, you're so fucking clingy and nosey and can't let me have time to myself- even though that time was really spent thinking about you!" Harry shouted.

Finally, the younger lad just climbed out of the car.

Louis was surprised to see Lana on the couch when they entered Harry's apartment. She was fiddling nervously with her cell phone.

"Fucking give it to him, since you still think he deserves it," Harry mumbled, walking down the hall and into his bedroom.

Louis tentatively sat beside Lana, who eyed him warily.

"You shouldn't have done that, Louis."

"I've realized, thank you," Louis snapped, crossing his arms.

So Harry was texting Lana and telling her while they were in the car.

"Honestly, Harry's right. I don't know if you deserve this. But, have it," Lana mused, placing a large basket onto the coffee table before leaving the flat without a goodbye.

Louis's fingers moved to run across the tweed basket. It was really pretty. There was a large blue ribbon on it. Louis took the small tag between his delicate fingers and read- To, my beautiful princess Louis. Have a great valentine's day. I love you.

Louis took a shaky breath before taking out the items of the basket. There were tons and tons of candy, a few video games, and a Rose- simple things.

But there were also important things.

Two tickets to a Selena Gomez concert in July. It was cute because Harry didn't like her music much but Louis was inspired by Selena. Harry was always taking Louis into better consideration.