Baby It's Cold Outside

I know I say this every chapter, but I really can't describe how amazing you are! You don't even have to vote or comment- just you reading means so much to me!

I was going to post this on Friday, but I think you deserve it! The chapter a lot of you have probably been waiting for! Enjoy!

~~~

Louis and Harry seemed to have switched roles today.

Harry was a complete mess.

That's really the kindest word able to describe the chaos that was currently Harry Styles.

He had to look good today- he had to. He had requested the day off so that him and Louis could leave around two, giving them about two and a half hours before it got dark.

As for Louis, he was off today. And he was a bu
bit panicky, too.

But Louis was throwing clothes around his bedroom and cursing his friends out. That was Harry.

"When did I suddenly run out of clothes?!" He hissed, throwing a plaid shirt onto the floor- it didn't look right on him.

He pulled on a long-sleeved navy shirt whose collar dipped low, giving a peek of the swallows under his collarbones.

"That one is nice, Harry," Liam insisted, placing his large hands on Harry's shoulders.

"But... It's not nice enough for Louis!"

"Harry, you could wear a diaper and that boy would still fancy you," Niall grumbled, impatient with his friend.

Honestly, it was just a date.

Harry tugged his fingers through his hair, breathing hard. He was going to have a panic attack.

"Harry, Harry. Please calm down! Breathe!" Liam instructed, moving his hands to cup Harry's cheeks.

"Please, breathe! It's not going to be bad at all. Louis seems to adore you, and that's all that matters! C'mon, let's get you a coat and some shoes. It's almost time to go."

Meanwhile, Louis sat on his bed with Zayn as the younger lad did his hair.

"Do you think Harry is nervous?" Louis asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Are you nervous?"

"A bit, sure. But I feel like... I feel like no matter what I do... Harry would still want to be with me. Whether as a couple or as best friends. And that's all that matters to me."

"Wow, Louis. You're being calm."

"I s'pose I am... I just really want it to go well. I want Harry and I to be a couple. I just don't know how that'll work. You know I have issues, Zayn."

Zayn scoffed as he rubbed hair gel together between his fingers. "And Harry doesn't have issues? Everyone has flaws, Louis."

"You don't."

Zayn chuckled. "I'm a teacher who's art work could easily sell for hundreds of dollars if I would've pushed myself years back. I waited too late and now look- I work a daily job at a recreational center, teaching art to kids who can do something. My career and choices in life were a flaw."

Louis smiled softly at his best friend. "Yeah... I suppose screwing a date up wouldn't be as big as a flaw as screwing my life up."

"See?"

"You're right, Zayn."

"Aren't I always?"

Zayn smirked, running the gel through Louis's hair a final time.