Appearance

Photo above is not related but funny af

~~~

It was nearing summer time and Louis was getting anxious.

Harry was spending his time either studying for his university classes or playing music with Ed.

The two lads now had weekly gigs and they were doing fantastic. Louis loved to listen to Harry's deep voice as he sang. Louis loved to watch Harry bite his thin, pink lips when he wrote music because it was how his thinking process went. Louis loved to hear Harry sing while taking a shower.

It was getting a little overwhelming, though, considering Harry was now hardly around and Louis was now balancing two jobs, a difficult and tiring task.

Louis had kept in contact with his favorite sister and it was going good until one sunny Tuesday when Harry happened to be home and Louis happened to be home and they were both snuggled in bed, Skyping Lottie.

The girl said she'd be right back and left, leaving the two lads to look at her purple-painted bedroom.

"I wonder what would've happened if I'd've never came out," Louis said suddenly, his thoughts all over the place.

"You wouldn't've moved here and met me," Harry said immediately.

"Harry... I think I would've found a way to meet you. There isn't two people made more for each other than you and I," Louis whispered, turning to peck Harry's warm lips.

"You're correct on that... Well, you wouldn't be able to be with me."

"Secretly-"

"I plan on marrying you, Louis. Soon. I want to marry before I have a chance to die and I know who I want to see when I wake up every morning. You're my everything, Louis Tomlinson."

"Are you-"

"I'm not proposing to you right now... But I will one day, Louis. I promise."

"I wouldn't have starved myself," Louis blurted, not being able to hold that thought.

"You think you'd be happier than you are now if you would've kept your sexuality in? Your mother was a bitch, Louis. You are perfect."

"He's right, you know." Both lads jump and look to the computer, where an older version of Louis and Lottie stands, wiping her face with her hands.

Louis gasped, covering his mouth with his hands like a drama queen. "Oh my... Mum?"

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around his boy because Louis looked ready to fall apart and before the woman on screen could say another word, Louis ended the call.

"That... That was your mother?" Harry whispered, just as shocked as Louis was.

"I-It was."

"I called her a bitch."

"She called herself a bitch," Louis responded.

Harry sighed because Louis's voice was shaky and uneven and, most importantly, broken.

"Lou-"

"I'm okay. I'm alright. I'm going to take a shower, okay?" Louis spoke up, standing up and leaving the room.

Louis tried with all his might, but Harry could still hear the heart-wrenching sobs Louis let out in the shower.

~~~

"Princess?"

Louis looked up from his book, glancing at his boyfriend before returning his gaze to his novel.

"You know... I was thinking, Louis, that maybe we should take a vacation."

"A vacation?"

"Yeah... Where is one place you've always wanted to go?"

Honestly, Louis didn't like to travel. He knew it was Harry's dream, but Louis dreaded packing and long flights and the feel of being somewhere he stood out.

Louis liked fitting in.

"Hawaii," Louis finally answered, blue eyes flickering back up and landing on Harry.

"Really?" Harry chuckled and Louis shrugged.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii."

"Let's go, then. I want to take you there."

Louis frowned, shaking his head. "We can't just up and go to Hawaii, Harry. It takes planning."

"It just takes you, Louis, and that's all I need."

~~~

Louis gulped.

He was going to Hawaii.

Bags were packed, plane tickets were bought, hotel rooms were reserved, and schedules were cleared away.

Both lads were free to spend a week in Hawaii, away from the busy street of Manchester. They were going to be away from nosy friends, bad family situations, horrible thoughts, and everything Louis's wanted to escape since he was thirteen years old and realized he was different.

"Are you ready, Lou?" Harry asked the night before their flight, wrapping his arms around Louis tightly.

"I suppose," Louis mumbled, smiling softly when Harry kissed his jaw.

Louis could spend a week with his wonderful boyfriend and just relax. He didn't need to worry anymore.

"What's going on in that pretty little head, Tomlinson?"

"Nothing, Styles... Just... Just the thought that I'll be millions of miles away from the place I've grown to hate with the boy I've come to love."

~~~

That was so rushed I know but I'm crazy busy I'm so sorry. I'll be sure to make the next chapter long.

QOTC: what do you think is going to happen on this trip?

PQOTC: where in the world have you been? (Besides your home)

MA: I visited a few states in the US like Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Ohio. I'll be in California this summer and Paris my last year of school. I want to travel the world like legitimately when I'm older.