Realization

Omg I posted the prologue and the first chapter of the mpreg if hell is real, I'm screwed

•••

Zayn angrily slammed his hands against the wall. Immediately after, he began pacing again.

He couldn't do anything right.

"Son of a-"

"Zayn?" The Bradford lad jumped and looked in the doorway.

He frowned at the figure in the door before rolling his eyes and grabbing his palette.

"Zayn, maybe we should talk-"

"I hardly know you," Zayn scoffed.

"True... But your best friend is my boyfriend."

Zayn glared at Harry.

"So?"

"So you know that I'm a good person if someone like Louis wants someone like... Me. I'm screwed up to the max and Louis still loves me-"

"I don't want to hear a fairy tell, Styles."

Harry was getting a bit agitated, but he was used to attitude. He dated the queen of sass, after all.

"You're pragmatic," Harry stated, stepping into the room.

"Who let you back here?" Zayn asked, ignoring Harry's remark.

He wasn't pragmatic. He just didn't like people getting into his business.

"You do know that I'm attractive, correct? And the receptionist is a twenty year old girl. You get places that way," Harry spoke casually, inviting himself to sit in Zayn's desk chair with a cocky smirk.

Dick. Zayn finally stopped his movements, turning towards Harry.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to explain why you said what you did to Liam."

"I don't have to tell you anything," Zayn snapped, but secretly, his heart was filling with appreciation for Louis, who obviously hadn't said anything to Harry about their heart-to-heart thing at the park.

"I truly want to know where you're coming from. Louis said you were letting Liam in and that was strange for you, but, respectfully, Lou hasn't revealed anything else."

Zayn stared at Harry before bursting into tears. Harry was a bit shocked. He just stared at Zayn in surprise.

"I-I know that I screwed up... I'm sorry, I really am! I just... I don't know... Liam is a boy and I'm already so screwed up... Imagine if my mum knew I fancied men; I'm sure you know what Louis's family did when he came out!" Zayn sobbed.

Harry should've said something. He should've stopped Zayn from talking, but he was so curious.

"I mean... Louis starved himself after his mum called him an overweight fag... My mum is my life... I couldn't handle... I can't do this-" Zayn was rambling and his breathing was fractured and Harry was just sitting there.

Louis's mum said those things?

"Harry," someone gasped and the lanky lad snapped his eyes up to see Liam rushing into the room, grabbing at Zayn, who was having an anxiety attack.

Harry felt selfish but all he could think about is all of the meals Louis seemed to be skipping and the way he's been pale and exhausted.

Louis was back to starving himself and Harry had just now noticed.

~~~

Zayn's hazel eyes fluttered open. Liam breathed a sigh of relief, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to Zayn's temple.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked shakily, thumbs trailing down Zayn's chin.

"I... Where are we?" Zayn breathed.

"Harry had me take you home. He was acting a little weird... But that's not a problem. You are the problem right now. Are you okay?"

Zayn looked up and met Liam's warm brown eyes. On instinct, Liam's eyes fluttered shut and Zayn leaned up, pressing his lips to Liam's.

The younger man tasted like coffee and a bit like strawberries and so much like Liam and it was just ridiculous how it made Zayn's stomach flip.

~~~

"Louis!" Harry cried when he entered their apartment. Literally, cried. Tears were streaming from his emerald eyes and he was practically sobbing and Louis bolted to meet Harry in the hallway, where they crashed into each other and Harry clung onto Louis for dear life.

"Louis, Louis, Louis," Harry sobbed, tightening his grip on the smaller man. "Oh, my... Lou, I'm so sorry that I didn't see what was going on. I love you so much... I love you, Louis, you! I love your curvy little body and your pretty thighs and the dimples in your back and your bum, holy hell, your bum, and I just love you so much, please don't- don't- Louis!"

Harry's words were slurred together but Louis still understood.

"Harry," he mumbled, wondering if Zayn had told Harry about his problem.

Louis shook away the thought of betrayal and let Harry hold him.

"You're very nice and all, Styles, but-"

"Shut up, Tomlinson, please. Let me show you just how pretty you are. In every single way."

~~~

Dramatic chapter Yey

If you like mpreg you should read piano lessons and help me out with it. I'm thinking about getting someone to help write it if anyone is interested.

QOTC:

What's Louis going to do when Harry tries to talk him out of loosing weight? Hm.

PQOTC:

Single or nah?

MA:

Fucking single no one likes me okay