Birthday Blowie

WARNING there's smut, okay? Only slight smut, but there is some.

If you're uncomfortable, I blocked it off with ><>< and the words are adjusted so that Wattpad won't private the chapter.

Skips Sunday and goes to Monday, Harry's bday

Enjoy (:

~~~

"Happy birthday, Harry!"

Harry groggily opens his eyes to see Louis straddling his lap, blue eyes wide and a smile gracing his pretty lips. Harry blinks.

"What time is it?"

"Midnight... I wanted to be the first person..." Louis mumbled, scratching his wrist nervously.

Harry chuckled and pulled Louis down to lay on top of him.

"I understand, it's okay. Thank you, Lou. That's very nice of you."

"So, you're twenty-one. How does it feel?"

Harry shrugged. "Not different at all."

Louis giggled and buried his face into Harry's neck.

"Happy birthday."

Harry chuckled and ran his fingers through Louis's hair.

"Sleep now?" Harry was surprised when Louis sat up, shaking his head.

"Oh, no. It's your birthday, so I thought... I thought you might want..." Blushing, Louis placed his hands over Harry's boxers.

Harry began to blush as well. "W-What? What do you...?"

><>< (Smut warning)

Sighing, Louis brought his fingers to dip under Harry's boxers. The younger boy's eyes widened, breath catching in his throat. This was actually happening.

Louis's eyes were focused on his own hands as he pulled down Harry's briefs, pushing them down to the ankles. Louis scooted back up, but Harry had already caught his hips and brought him all the way up to connect their lips together.

It was slow, but Harry made sure to make it meaningful. He's never done anything with a boy before. Although it was a bit peculiar for him, it just felt... Right. Because this was Louis. And Harry trusted Louis enough for this.

Louis trailed his hands down Harry's bare chest before stopping right above Harry's now-hard member. Harry's breath hitched again, digging his fingers into Louis's hips as the latter gently wrapped one hand around Harry, who arched his back slightly. Just Louis's touch was driving him insane.

Louis slowly began to move his hand as he continued to kiss Harry, using his free hand to thumb along Harry's hips.

"Lou," Harry moaned, tugging at Louis's hand.

The older boy smirked in response and began leaving kisses down Harry's body.

When Louis's lips finally touched Harry's tip, a sharp gasp filled the room. It was a bit sad that Harry was already feeling a bubbling in his stomach, but he's never done much sexual interaction with anyone- especially someone like Louis.

Now, you see, Harry had the slightest of scars and burns on his inner thighs. Louis has caught sight of them before but he was respectful enough to not ask questions. And even though there was only the light from the moon guiding them, Louis knew exactly where those marks were.

He traced his fingers along those faint scars, moving his head down Harry's shaft.

Harry knew. He knew what Louis was doing, but, for some reason, he didn't mind too much. It's not like Louis was bothering them too bad- they were only scars. It was something Harry hadn't done in almost two years.

Besides, Harry was too focused on the way Louis's mouth was covering his dîck. He really couldn't worry about anything else at the moment as he watched Louis bob his head and look up at Harry so innocently, batting his eyelashes and the feeling of Louis's fingers against his skin and gosh, it was so much.

Harry didn't mean to, but he thrusted himself into Louis's mouth, who gagged a bit but didn't quit and Harry's eyes closed shut as ecstasy took over every fiber of his fücking body.

"Oh my, Louis, my little princess," he groaned, finally releasing into Louis's mouth.

And the older boy had done this before so he knows perfectly well just how to swallow it and that nearly made Harry hard again. Nearly.

><><

Louis grabbed his shirt from the floor and wiped off his mouth, feeling accomplished. Harry was still panting and his eyes had closed again. Finally, he spoke, voice hoarse.

"Gosh, Louis, why didn't you tell me you could do that?"

Louis found himself rolling his eyes. "How the fück am I supposed to tell you that? 'Oh, Harry, you should know that I've sucked dïck before and if you ever want a blowjob, let me know'?"

Harry smacked him, opening his eyes. "Gosh, Lou, I just meant-"

The light flicked on.

"Happy birth- Holy fück, you're naked." Louis fell off the bed and Harry yanked his blanket up. Niall stood in the doorway, a small cake in his hands and a blush slowly forming on his pale cheeks.

"Niall! What're you doing here?" Harry spoke, using a hand to cover his face.

"I just wanted to say 'happy birthday', I didn't think... I mean, gosh, I didn't know I'd find you guys having sex!"

"We didn't have sex!" Louis defended.

"Yeah, it was just a blowjob," Harry continued, smirking a little when Niall pretended to gag.

"Hey, that sounded like Louis when I moved my hips up and-"

"Oh, fück, shut up!"

Niall frantically placed the cake on Harry's computer desk, muttered "happy birthday", and left. Harry and Louis exchanged looks before busting into laughter.

"Poor bloke is going to be scarred, Styles."

"I don't think I have the energy to care, Tomlinson. You wore me out."

~~~
Dying here. ;D

How was my smut? Horrid?

Harry cutting and burning himself...? Can anyone guess why?