One Little Lie

Dedicated to MaddsLeigh because you always seem more worried about me than when I'm going to update. You're a good friend. (: xx

It's short I'm sorry.

~~~

Harry's free hand reached for his phone that was on the coffee table while his occupied hand stroked through Louis's damp hair.

The smaller boy didn't spare a glance since he was too busy playing a video game while Harry simply watched.

Harry pulled up the message from Lana, eyes squinting in confusion since a text from Lana was rare.

Valentine's Day is Sunday. What are your plans for Louis?? -Lana

Harry sighed and rubbed his temples. Even though valentine's day was mostly celebrated in the US, an average person in the UK celebrated the holiday as well.

Louis Tomlinson absolutely adored any holiday so Harry knew the older would expect gifts.

The normal... Chocolates and flowers. xH

Louis was a sucker for girly things like that. He thought they were cute and adorable so Harry wanted to do it for his boyfriend. Simple, but effective.

Taking him to dinner? -Lana

Lou would rather stay home and watch a movie. Or play games. xH

Would rather? Have you asked? -Lana

I know Lou. xH

So do I. Your point? -Lana

How can you be so sure he'd approve that more? xH

*appreciate* xH

Come over. -Lana

Harry groaned and leaned his head back. That would probably be the better thing to do. He didn't want Lana to punch him if he denied.

~~~

With the excuse of going to see Liam, Harry was off to Lana's apartment. As soon as he arrived, he went up to the apartment and entered without knocking.

Lana was on the couch per usual, coloring in a book. Her amber eyes flicked up towards Harry. When she saw the boy, she smiled smugly.

"I was just about to text you."

Harry rolled his eyes but sat down beside her. "What's the plan?"

~~~

It had been two hours since Harry left and Louis was getting bored. He'd tried calling his boyfriend with no reply.

Finally, he decided to call Liam, who answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Liam, it's Louis."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could give the phone to Harry?"

"What?"

"Give Harry the phone," Louis said impatiently.

Liam sounded confused. "I'm not even near Harry. I'm at Zayn's."

"Harry didn't come see you?"

"No. Was he supposed to?" Liam asked slowly.

"I'm not sure," Louis responded, picking at his nails before straight hanging up because Harry happened to be coming through the door.

"Hey, babe. Who were you talking to?"

"Mum," Louis lied easily, eyeing Harry carefully.

Why would Harry lie to him?

"Oh. How is she?"

"Great. How's Liam?"

"Fine."

"Cool," Louis mumbled.

"Cool," Harry replied.

The two exchanged awkward eye contact before Harry coughed.

"You know... I'm pretty tired."

"Okay."

"What's wrong, Tommo? You okay?"

"Perfectly fine, Styles. Just fine."

~~~

Hm.

QOTC:

What is Harry gonna do for Louis??

PQOTC:

Biggest Wattpad pet peeve?

MPA:

When authors ask for a vote or comment limit.

Personally, I'm thankful for just one read I don't need votes or comments to make me thankful. Happy. They make me happy, yes. But I'm privileged to have you lot.