Epilogue- It's You

Ten years.

Today was ten years of being married.

Harry and Louis weren't out on vacation or a date or anything fancy, however.

They were in the hospital.

It was for a good reason, so neither could complain. Even Zayn was out of his housed hospital room, coming to attend the celebration of the newest addition to the Styles family.

The fourth child was brought into their life a few hours ago and now they were all holding her as Lana sat in the bed.

Lana was this willing surrogate of all the 'Larry' children, and she was proud to do it.

She was also a mixture between the two lads, so it helped with looks. Dark hair and tan skin, like Harry, but hazel-blue eyes and a curvy body like Louis. It was helpful.

Veronica, or Roni, was seven years old with curly and dark hair, hazel eyes, and a curvy body even at her young age. She was currently sitting in Zayn's lap, smiling as she told Zayn about her first week in grade two, thinking herself as a big kid now.

Lucy and Luke, who were five-year-old twins, were playing dolls in the corner. The twins both looked like Louis with caramel hair, hazel eyes, and overly girly features. Lucy was a girl, but she was highly petite, and Luke may be a boy, but you could already tell he was... Different. He took no interest in boy things and preferred playing with dolls and putting flower crowns in his hair.

Being only five, he's not yet suffered teasing, but like was just a fierce soul and probably wouldn't ever be made fun off.

Finally, there was the newest addition. They knew she would look like Harry, but you couldn't quite tell yet.

Harry was holding her, kissing Louis occasionally. Liam and Zayn were holding hands and watching between the other couple and the animate Roni.

Niall was also there, talking to Liam and Zayn's only child, Tristan. He was four, and loved his uncle Niall.

Ed was also there, sitting with his only child, Perlette, who was a red-haired devil. She was three and a wild thing.

The group was quiet, except for the children, and they all exchanged knowing looks.

Sure, their child was born today, but Harry and Louis had more pressing matters.

Zayn.

He shouldn't even be out of his room.

"Zayn," Harry finally spoke, passing his baby over to Louis. "I'm about to wheel you back to your room."

"But-"

"I wish to speak to you," Harry said firmly, cutting over Zayn's protest.

Liam kissed Zayn's lips quickly before Harry wheeled Zayn out of the room and down the halls. Zayn's room was all the way across the building.

"I appreciate what you did with your daughter," Zayn said, speaking of the child's name- Zara. Named after him.

"I was going to bring her to you," Harry snapped, changing the subject. Zayn and Harry had became the best of mates. Inseparable.

And then... Zayn was diagnosed with lung cancer. And it was at a late time, meaning he's certain to die soon.

All of the lads were careful about the subject, because it was heart-wrenching, but they were men and they chose to cry about it only in their minds.

Finally, Harry made it to Zayn's room, and he wheeled him in, helping him on the comfortable bed.

The room was now Zayn's until he passed. It was filled with pictures and a vase of flowers and a dresser and a large television. It was a blue color that made Zayn content.

"You shouldn't have come out. Moving isn't good for you," Harry mutters, gripping Zayn's hand.

"I know... I just wanted to meet her."

"And I let you hold her. I'm still furious with you."

"S'worth it," Zayn deadpans.

Harry jumps when the door opens and four rowdy boys come in. Louis plops into Harry's lap on the recliner, Liam climbs into Zayn's bed, and Niall and Ed take the love seat.

"Left poor Lana with all the kids?" Harry asks, pecking Louis's cute little nose.

"Maybe," Louis giggles.

Harry kisses him again, content.

A pillow hits Harry in the face. Niall laughs loudly. "Score!"

"Fucking cockblock," Harry mutters.

~~~

Louis sighed, closing his eyes as he laid on Harry's chest in their bed.

"Glad Lana let us come home," Harry whispered huskily, ready to be asleep.

"Yeah, poor girl's stuck at the hospital with our baby," Louis giggles as if it hasn't happened the two other times she birthed their children. The last time was two in one, which was probably especially difficult.

"She's an angel," Harry confirms of the Hawaiian lass.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Happy anniversary, Styles," Louis giggles.

"Same to you, Tomlinson. There's no one else I'd rather have this life with."

And they shared a kiss.

~~~

Cry.

Please read the author's note. I posted it with this!