Princess

I'm going to hell bc there's some smut below in which Louis gets eaten out 😂

•••

The day the lads got home, Harry received a phone call from Gemma. She'd decided to sell the house. Once it was sold, she'd be able to but herself a new car, considering the house was very nice and would sell for good money.

Harry didn't know what he wanted to do. Ed said that he'd be willing to move to Manchester and start working with Harry on music, but Harry wanted to learn. Harry's only problem was that he didn't know exactly what he would study for.

He was considerably good at anything relating to history or the world or even the computer. He was good at gaming. He was good at putting things together.

Liam thought Harry should be a computer technician but Harry protested that it was far too boring of a job. Niall thought that Harry should join Ed in perusing a musical career. Zayn suggested that Harry become a mechanic because it took great skill. Louis just wanted Harry to be happy.

After the phone call with Gemma, Harry and Louis cuddled on Harry's couch. Lana would be back from her vacation the next day, so Louis had to return back to his own apartment. She said she had some big news for Louis.

The older lad wasn't focused on that, though. He was focused on the way Harry's eyebrows were furrowed and his breathing was erratic as he slept on the couch.

Louis was laying on top of him, so his natural assumption was that he was too fat and that he was causing Harry pain. Louis scrambled off of his boyfriend, causing the younger boy to whimper and clench his fists.

Louis realized that Harry was dreaming.

The older boy straddled Harry's lap and sighed, rubbing his shoulders and whispering Harry's name. Harry jerked awake, green eyes wide.

"Not sleeping very well?" Louis asked quietly, running his soft fingers along Harry's sharp jaw.

"No," Harry mumbled, voice raw.

"I'm sorry... How are you feeling?"

"Crappy," Harry whispered honestly.

His eyes were watering over. Lois frowned and dipped down to kiss Harry softly, but the younger boy had other plans. He pulled Louis down further, moving his lips with raw passion.

><>< (smut warning)

Louis pulled away slowly, not wanting to cause Harry any more stress, but the bigger boy was gripping Louis's curvy hips and flipping them around. Harry's knee found it's place between Louis's legs.

The smaller boy let out a whimper that had Harry hard in seconds. It was innocently adorable- but so fucking hot.

"You're so needy, even though you were trying to stop," Harry growled, any traces of being in distress long gone.

Harry's fingers ghosted under Louis's shirt, pressing his lips back to Louis's before the older could respond.

"Can I-" Louis started, but Harry nipped harshly at his thin bottom lip.

"No, baby, it's my turn," Harry muttered, pulling Louis up.

The older whimpered and clung to Harry like a koala. Normally, Louis would worry about his weight bringing Harry down, but right now, he couldn't think of himself.

It was only... HarryHarryHarry.

The taller carried them back to Harry's room, tossing Louis gently onto the bed and pulling down Louis's sweatpants. He'd gone commando, so Harry didn't have to worry about another article of clothing. Harry only removed his shirt before lacing his fingers with Louis's.

"Can you get on your hands and knees, love?"

Louis whimpered a small "yes" before scrambling to his knees, palms flat down.

Harry growled and spread Louis's cheeks apart, eyes darkening. Louis was just so... So pretty.

Harry kissed the arch of Louis's back lovingly. Louis was so caught up in the gesture that it took Harry's wet tongue pressed flat against his hole for him to come back to reality.

Harry was about to eat him out.

Honestly, Louis had been waiting for this moment since he met Harry. There was something wonderful about the drag of Harry's words, something wonderful about the way Harry's green eyes glittered when he talked about something he loved, something wonderful about the way Harry was so wonderful.

Harry's tongue began to work around Louis's rim, hot and wet and so wonderful. Louis was in pure bliss already.

Harry's hands gripped Louis's hips firmly as he began to dip his tongue into Louis.

It went like that, Harry working his tongue around Louis- actually eating Louis out. Louis mewed in protest as one of Harry's slim fingers wormed onto him.

Louis couldn't tell if he liked it or not. It stung a bit, but, gosh, did it feel amazing. Harry crooked his finger, still using his tongue, before adding a second one. Louis was almost in tears because he hadn't been fingered in forever.

Louis began to shake, so Harry pulled away and flipped Louis quickly over, wanting to do something important.

Harry's hands went to thumb at Louis's hips, who was whimpering quietly, wanting to touch himself. Harry pressed a kiss on Louis's lips, smiling softly.

"You look so beautiful, princess," Harry cooed, moving one hand to wrap around Louis's throbbing member.

"Say that again," Louis begged, arching his back a bit.

"What? Princess. It's true, you're my beautiful little princess, so beautiful, so perfect, so amazing. Come for me, now, princess, please?"

Louis whimpered, gripping Harry's biceps. With one last whispered "Princess", Louis was coming hard.

Harry's lips ghosted over Louis's until the older got his breath breath back.

"I thought you liked being the queen, Tomlinson?"

"I do. But I absolutely love being your princess, Styles."

•••

If you didn't read the smut (you did don't lie) then read the last little paragraph bc Awh I'm cute ;D (not)

QOTC:

Um. Did I scar anyone?????