Lagging

Louis yawned, covering his mouth with his hand as a man ordered his popcorn. Louis reluctantly filled up a large bucket and handed it to the man, charging the ridiculous amount of money that the snack cost.

"Thank you," the man said kindly, smiling.

Louis looked away muttering, "You're welcome. Come again."

You see, Louis had hardly slept the night before and he had been at work since seven in the morning. The clock was ticking towards nine at night and he was regretting taking a triple shift. Harry had spent a bit of money on Louis's presents, so Louis was trying to make up for it by working late.

It didn't help that the delicious smell of popcorn was filling his nose, but he didn't steal pieces like he usually did.

Louis reached under the counter and pulled out his water bottle, sipping from it. Louis hated water. But all he could think of is the calories in soda and he cringed. He didn't want to be like this again.

Louis had pushed himself years back to be skinny. He'd gained an attitude of not caring but ever since him and Harry started doing anything sexual, he'd pressured himself to loose a bit of weight. His pudgy tummy wasn't very attractive.

"Louis? What time does your shift end?" A loud, Irish voice called out. Louis looked up and spotted Niall, coming in with a girl on his arm.

"Nine," he answered quietly, thankful that five minutes was ticking closer.

The lines were starting to pile up, but Niall didn't care. He charged forward towards his friend, ignoring grumbling people.

Niall was just so care-free and cute that no one openly complained. Louis didn't mind as long as his boss didn't come in.

"Go ahead, Louis. You've been here since we opened," another worker chided Louis, waving him off.

Louis thanked the girl and moved out from behind the counter. Niall and his girl followed Louis to the side of the room.

"You've been here since seven?!" Niall asked, eyeing Louis carefully.

"Yeah. It's okay, just trying to make money," Louis answered, avoiding Niall's eyes.

"You look pale."

"Haven't gotten much sleep. I'll be okay," Louis answered before looking down at his phone.

"Harry's here. Bye!" Louis mumbled before leaving.

Harry was outside in his car, waiting for Louis, who climbed inside the car, shivering.

"Hey, babe," Harry spoke, leaning over to press his lips to Louis's, who kissed back a little carelessly, just wanting to kiss Harry and go to sleep.

"Wanna go get food?"

"Not hungry," Louis lied, sitting back and closing his eyes.

This was all so familiar to him. Lying to Zayn and his mother. Like his mother ever cared.

"You aren't hungry?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No. I'm actually really tired. Just ate in the theater," Louis added, not wanting to deal with prying questions.

Of course he thinks I'm hungry. I'm always fucking hungry.

Harry held Louis's hand the whole way home but Louis hardly noticed. When they arrived to the building, Louis wasted no time in going to the elevator and straight into Harry's apartment and back into Harry's room.

Harry didn't question it and and let Louis sleep.

~~~

Harry huffed, pushing back his long, slightly sweaty hair.

"Is that all?" He asked. Louis nodded and Harry closed the back of Liam's truck.

"We're moving in together," Harry said excitedly, pulling in Louis by his hips.

"Yeah, yeah. Not much of a change, Styles."

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed Louis's nose, which crinkled as the older whined in protest.

"Don't do that, Haz! I'm not a child!"

"You're so cute though," Harry cooed, pinching Louis's hip.

Louis squeaked and swatted at Harry's hands.

"Stop it!" But he was giggling a bit.

Harry grabbed Louis up and held him bridal style, kissing all over his flushed face.

"Harry! Put me down!"

Harry immediately dropped Louis gently to his feet, eyebrows furrowed. Louis didn't sound teasing this time. He sounded scared.

Harry opened his mouth to ask what just happened, but Liam walked around the side of the truck, clasping his hands together.

"You two ready?"

Louis breathed a sigh of relief and nodded but he knew he hadn't gotten away with it when Harry shot him a we'll talk about this later look.

Well, fuck.

~~~

"I don't wanna unpack anymore," Louis complained, completely worn out.

"We've only unpacked one box, Louis," Harry chided, eyeing Louis carefully.

The lad was usually so energetic. Harry understood that Louis had been working hard the past week, but it still seemed peculiar.

"I'll order pizza," Harry spoke up, getting to his feet. Louis felt his stomach churn.

I'll just eat one slice. No problem.

Louis picked at the edge of his shirt until Harry returned, scooping Louis carefully up.

As Harry suspected, Louis panicked, begging Harry to put him down. But Harry wasn't having it.

The taller lad backed into the edge of the bed, pulling Louis to straddle him. The smaller tried to scramble off but Harry tightened his grip on Louis's hips.

"Stay," Harry ordered sharply.

"Yes, sir," Louis said immediatly, blushing after he realized what he'd said. Harry shook his head, bringing up his hands to cup Louis's jaw.

"What did you just say?" Harry asked softly, a small smile gracing his lips.

"I'm sorry. I just..." Louis was blushing now.

"I panicked."

"Why?" Louis shifted slowly, not really paying attention to the fact that he was rubbing his crotch against Harry's but more about the face that he was probably suffocating his boyfriend due to extreme weight.

"Lou," Harry groaned and Louis thought Harry just wanted his attention but it was more than that.

Now, Harry wanted Louis's attention.

And if that stopped Harry from asking Louis about his problems, Louis would comply. He shifted his hips around again.

"You know what you're doing, Tomlinson!"

"Hm... Doesn't look like you mind much, Styles."

~~~

Ready for the next chapter? It'll be posted Saturday but it'll be super great don't worry (;

QOTC:

Are you noticing anything specific about Louis's mood? It's pretty obvious he's going through a somewhat eating disorder, but do you think it'll affect his relationship with Harry?

PQOTC:

Larry kinks???

MA:

The daddy kink kills me omf. It was odd at first but Harry being all controlling and Louis being all innocent and submissive?? Fuckkkk
So, obviously I've read the sub. & dom. stories and yeah. Lol and handcuffs gosh. And the stories where they're apart and they get each other off over Skype or the phone. I should shut up.