Chapter Two - A Blooming Rose

"Let us all welcome, Phoenix Rose!"

As soon as the curtains opened, the triplets and Ema were stunned. Well, mostly everyone was. The person who entered the room was Lisa, also known as the popstar sensation 'Phoenix Rose', who went missing for the past five months.

Once they came up to their senses, they tried to approach Lisa, but they weren't the only people who wanted or had questions about her disappearance.

"Phoenix-san! Look here!"

"Miss Rose, where have you been all this time?"

"Why did you suddenly disappear?"

The siblings tried to squeeze their way towards Lisa, but they were also stopped by the guards and the other paparazzi.

"Oy! She's our sister, let us through!" Tsubaki shouted and tried to push his way, but the guards were impenetrable.

The sibling tried shouting and calling her name to call her attention, but the pop star didn't seem to hear them and just smiled and waved before the cameras.

"Now, now, we wouldn't want our little phoenix to get tired because of all your questions." Another person erupted and sneaked his way beside Lisa.

"Nijisanji Kuzuha!"

It was the infamous 'boyfriend' of Phoenix Rose who seemed to have disappeared along with her.

"Nice to see you all as well," He smiled as he wrapped his arms around Lisa's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Were you two together for the past five months?"

"Why did you two suddenly disappear?"

"Our apologies, but these two need to leave now." Han Jumin then appeared in front. "We're only here because of this brief announcement. Thank you all for your time,"

After the three figures disappeared again, Ema and the triplets immediately went home to bring the news of Lisa's return.

"Everyone! Everyone! Hurry, we have news!" The triplets and Ema ran to the living room and saw almost all the other siblings already there.

"Lisa is ba-"

"Back, we know." Ukyo interrupted.

"H-How did you know?" Azusa asked.

"It's all over the news already," Subaru said and pointed out to the television.

"Popstar sensation Phoenix Rose and Nijisanji Kuzuha have made an appearance today at the 20th Anniversary of CEO Masaki Seiichi's anime 'Destined Valor'. News has been said that the said anime will be having sequel with Phoenix Rose as the voice actress of the main character of the anime. Information about their disappearance is still unknown. What could have been the reason? Stay tuned. This is Nakasone Riko reporting live."