Chapter Three - Rhythm of Stardom

Lisa's POV

"Five minutes 'till showtime, Rose!" Jumin-san announced.

I nodded, "Got it. Just a few finishing touches."

Currently, I'm backstage at my welcome home concert in Tokyo. Which is a bit delayed because of me being MIA, but I love my fans so I push through this homecoming.

Anyway, back to work. I stand with my dancers, going through the final choreography before hitting the stage. The excitement in the air is palpable. Our team has changed a bit. From just a live band, there are now dancers and a live band. So, all the dance training that I have endured didn't go in vain. Just kidding, Hahaha.

"Let's bring the house down, everyone!" One of my dancers smiled and pumped the group.

The crowd outside roars with excitement as the lights dim. Smoke fills the stage, and my silhouette appears.

"Konnichiwa, everyone!" I shouted at the crowd with a smile.

The stage is bathed in vibrant lights, and a live band is set up, instruments ready.

The audience erupts into cheers as my name appears on the large screens. Smoke fills the stage, and I stepped into the spotlight, my energy contagious.

"Are you ready to dance!"

The crowd cheers louder.

I was dressed in a stone ribe collar cold shoulder zip-up crop top, black cargo pants, and black boots. I'm also joined by a live band, led by Kuzu-kun, consisting of a guitarist, a bassist, a keyboardist, and a drummer.

The band starts playing a catchy, upbeat melody, and my voice effortlessly rises above the music as I begin to sing my hit song.

🎶 Fly like a shooting star,
I'll chase my dreams, no matter how far.
My heart's on fire, burning bright,
I'll light up the sky, every single night. 🎶

Third Person's POV

Lisa dances across the stage with her dancers, interacting with the audience and radiating confidence. The crowd sings along, hands waving in the air.

The audience members are completely captivated, singing and dancing along to Lisa's performance. Their faces are lit up with joy as they connect with her music.

As the song reaches its climax, Lisa's voice soars higher, matching the energy of the live band. The guitarist shreds a thrilling solo, and the audience goes wild.

Lisa and the band seamlessly transition to the next song, a heartfelt ballad. The atmosphere changes, and Lisa's emotional delivery tugs at heartstrings.

🎶 With every note that I sing,
I pour my heart out, like a bird on the wing.
Through highs and lows, I'll stand strong,
My voice is my solace, my lifelong song. 🎶

Lisa's voice resonates through the venue, the raw emotion in her performance leaving an indelible impact.

The final song of the night arrives, a high-energy anthem. Lisa and her band unleash an explosion of sound and movement, the crowd dancing and singing along with unbridled enthusiasm.

As the song reaches its climax, confetti rains down from above, and Lisa takes a bow, sweat glistening on her forehead but a radiant smile on her face.

"Arigatou gozaimasu, minna-san!" Lisa shouted.

The crowd erupts into cheers, expressing their gratitude for the electrifying performance they've just witnessed.

Lisa's POV