Chapter Thirteen - Unveiling Shadows

- - - - - AT THE MEIJI'S CAFETERIA - - - - -

The bustling university cafeteria is filled with students chatting, eating, and enjoying their lunch. Sayori sits across from Lisa. They've just settled down with their trays of food.

"Lisa, have I told you how amazing FORTTE is? They're just incredible!" Sayori ran up to her filled with excitement.

"Yes, Sayori, I think you mention them at least once a day." Lisa laughed at her childish attitude.

Sayori chuckles, seemingly unfazed by her own obsession. "Well, can you blame me? Fuuto and the rest of the band are so talented! I've basically given up on real men. I'm all about stanning the band now!"

Lisa laughs, knowing full well the extent of Sayori's dedication to FORTTE.

"Sayori, you're not serious, are you? What happened to all your romantic dreams?" Lisa teased.

Sayori took a bite of her food and replied. "Oh, they're not gone, but let's be honest, Lisa. Finding a guy who can sing like Fuuto, play the guitar like Satsuki, and look as cool as the drummer, Haruto? It's like searching for a unicorn!"

Lisa can't help but nod in agreement. Sayori's passion for the band is infectious.

Lisa nodded in support, "You do have a point there. Fuuto and the others are incredibly talented. But what about meeting someone who's unique in their own way?"

I guess you're right, "Sayori pensively said. "I shouldn't completely give up on real men. But for now, FORTTE's music fills the void in my heart. Plus, Fuuto is your little brother, Lisa. I can't resist the temptation to support him.

"I understand, Sayori. It's amazing how far they've come with their music. And I'm really proud of Fuuto for following his passion." Lisa said fondly.

"Speaking of Fuuto, when's their next gig? I need to make sure I have front-row tickets!' Sayori beamed.

Lisa grinned, "I'll check with Fuuto and let you know. I'm sure he'll appreciate the support,"

Sayori's eyes sparkle with excitement as she imagines being right in the front row, cheering for her favourite band.

"Thanks, Lisa! You know, someday I might even become their official fan club president!" Sayori claimed.

Lisa was amused at Sayori's attitude. "Oh, I have no doubt about that, Sayori. Your enthusiasm knows no bounds."

Another student approached the two with excitement on their faces. "Sayori, have you heard the latest news? FORTTE is coming to our university!"

"I can't believe they're coming here. It's like a dream come true!" Sayori exclaimed.

Lisa chuckles at Sayori's enthusiasm. "You're really going all-in, aren't you?"

"Absolutely!" Sayori nodded. "They're not just any band. They're amazing. And your little brother, Fuuto, is so talented. I've been following their music since their debut!"

Lisa can't help but smile at Sayori's unwavering support for FORTTE. "It means a lot to Fuuto and the band that they have such dedicated fans like you."

Sayori grinned, "Well, I can't help it. Their music speaks to me on a whole other level. Plus, Fuuto is super cute!"

Lisa chuckles, knowing her friend is a big fan of not just the music but also the band members.

"You have a crush on Fuuto, don't you?" Lisa teased.

Sayori blushes and tries to deny it but eventually gives in. "Okay, maybe a little. But can you blame me? He's the lead singer, and he's so talented and charming!"