Chapter One - Event With The Triplets

*Alarm Ringing*

'Hmm? Why did I set an alarm on a Sunday?' Ema groaned and reached for the alarm. She then got out of bed and took a glance at the calendar.

'20th Anniv, Tsubaki-san. Hmm?'

...

'Tsubaki-san's anniversary event!' Ema shot out the door and ran to the bathroom to get ready and change.

From there, Ema doesn't remember how she came down to the first floor. She felt like as soon as she was done from the bathroom, she rushed down the stairs so fast that she was out of breath. She then tries to control her breath at the entrance, but her feelings just won't calm down. Because of this, she probably won't make it for the train. The event takes place in Makuhari Messe, so it takes an hour and a half from the mansion-not to mention she also has to change trains.

"Oy!" Just then, one of their family cars stops in front of her, and a voice calls her to get in. Ema is surprised to see Yusuke sitting in the driver's seat. "Need a lift?"

"Yusuke-kun, won't I disturb you on your way?" Ema asked.

"It's fine, I'll drive you to the Makuhari Messe. I was going to the university anyway, might as well take you there." Yusuke offered, even though it'll be a huge detour since Makuhari Messe is in Chiba.

"Won't it be a huge detour for you? Makuhari Messe is in Chiba. I'll just take the train instead." Ema uttered.

"I won't let my sister take the train when her brother has a car. What kind of sibling would I be? Plus, you probably put on a lot of effort into today's event, so I don't want your new clothes to get dirty in the crowd." Yusuke pushed.

"Fine, but I don't get why you're doing this." She sighed, but she went inside the car.

"It's simply because I wanted to do so," He said. However, Ema then hears Yusuke muttering: "You're so dangerous today. What would you do if I get even more rivals...?" He falls silent after that, and it seems like he's not aware that she heard what he just said.

"I just got my driving license two days ago. This is the first time I'm driving with someone inside." Yusuke chuckled as he started the car and drove.

...

"What?! Let me out of here!" Ema panics. It's impossible since they're already on the highway, though,

"Don't worry, my driving instructor praised me for being a good driver. I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen."

When they reached Makuhari Messe, Yusuke pulled over by the entrance and let Ema out. "Hey, be careful of heatstroke. It's really hot outside, not to mention the event hall is packed with people."

However, there was no reply from her. She just remained silent. "Was my driving too rough? Do you feel sick?"

"No, that's not it." Even though she can't drive, she knows that he was being really careful. He seems concerned about her.

"What did you mean by 'dangerous' and 'rivals' earlier?" She asked.

Yusuke instantly turns red. "I-I didn't say something like that,"

Ema only nods, "Hmm, I must have misheard you."

When she's about to get off, he quickly grabs her arm. "I'm sorry. I lied,"

"I did say those words earlier," Since Yusuke is looking straight at her, Ema blushes too and reflexively pulls her arm. Upon realizing what he just did, he panics and lets her go and helps her out of the car. "I-I'm sorry."