Chapter Eleven - Confessions Unravel in the Night

"Let her go!" Kuzuha shouted firmly.

Chiaki, his smirk never wavering, directs his question toward Yusuke ignoring Kuzuha.

Chiaki looked at him curiously, "So, are you Kaname's brother?"

Yusuke, choosing to disregard Chiaki's inquiry, turns his attention back to Lisa, his voice filled with genuine concern.

"Lisa, I'm sorry. I got caught up by a strange girl earlier, and she dragged me away from your side."

Kuzuha marched towards the pair and pulled Lisa by his side. He then puts his arms around Lisa, offering her support as she regains her composure.

"How did you know we were here?" Lisa whispered to Kuzuha.

"Just happened to be here as well, with friends. I happened to run into Yusuke and explained that you suddenly disappeared,"

The trio then moved to exit the room. But Chiaki isn't about to let them leave after disrupting his plans.

Chiaki looked displeased, "Leaving so soon? You've ruined my little gathering."

Yusuke and Kuzuha remain resolute, their protective instincts in full force.

"We're leaving, Chiaki," Yusuke said firmly. "Don't try to stop us,"

"You must be the showmance partner," Chiaki pointed at Kuzuha.

"Showmance partner?"

"You know, the boyfriend of a popstar who is only in a relationship for business purposes." Chiaki looked at Kuzuka with a sly grin. "It's a bit strange how you would go such lengths for a showmance partner,"

"We're not a showmance partner," Kuzuha hissed. "And don't you dare try and hurt Lisa again, or else you'll regret it."

Then, another figure entered the room. "Lisa!"

Ema rushed towards them.

"Are? You must be, Ema. The other sister of Kaname," Chiaki chuckled.

"Don't even think about bringing Ema into this," Yusuke snarled.

"A bit overprotective now aren't we? Oh, I know!" Chiaki, perceptive and mocking, seizes the moment. "Oh, how interesting. It seems our dear Yusuke here is also in love with his sister. Maybe you two can join Kaname in his training. Meditate under a waterfall and erase those worldly desires together,"

Yusuke's patience wears thin, and he shouts at Chiaki, raising his fist threateningly. "Shut up, Chiaki! I won't tolerate your nonsense."

Chiaki remains unfazed, batting away Yusuke's hand dismissively. "You're getting awfully cocky, perverted brothers."

Sensing that the situation might escalate further and knowing that Chiaki could call more allies if a fight breaks out, Lisa intervenes. "That's enough, Yusuke."

Yusuke hesitates at first, but he ultimately nods in agreement. He and Kuzuha took the sisters by the hand, and together, they made their way out of the club, leaving Chiaki and his party behind. The four exited the club and called for a cab.

"Yusuke, Ema, I'll be taking Lisa with me for now. She has an early schedule in the morning," Kuzuha excused after he had helped Lisa inside the cab.

"Alright, please tell Lisa to call when you've reached home," Ema replied, and then she and Yusuke entered the other cab.

Once their taxi reaches their apartment, Kuzuha takes out his phone and makes a call to his friends.

"Hey, something's come up. I had to leave early,"