Chapter Four - Reunion Over Lunch

Lisa's POV

As the first rays of morning sunlight gently filter through the curtains, I slowly begin to stir from my slumber. With a yawn and a stretch, I open my eyes and take in the familiar sights of my room. The soft hum of the alarm clock reminds me that it's time to start a new day.

'Another day, another opportunity to make up for the missing five months.'

I looked beside me and saw that there was an empty spot. 'Kuzu must have woken early for his schedule today.'

It was normal for us to share the bed. Not in a sexual way guys, don't get your panties in a twist. I just felt safe and warm in his embrace. He was there with me when I was hesitant to meet with my real family, so I got attached to him. He was my haven from that day, until now.

Throwing back the covers, I sit up and let out a contented sigh. The warmth of the blankets lingers as I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and place my feet on the cool floor. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I blink a few times, adjusting to the light.

I went to the bathroom and a quick shower followed, the warm water cascading over me, washing away the last vestiges of sleep. The sound of the water soothes my mind, and I take a moment to savour the tranquillity of this private morning ritual.

Dressed and ready to face the world, I stand before the mirror once more. A touch of makeup to highlight my features, a brush through my hair to tame the strands that have a mind of their own – it's a routine that helps me feel put together and prepared for whatever lies ahead.

*Phone Rings*

I reached for my phone and saw that it was Jumin-san calling, "Good morning, Jumin-san."

"Morning, Lisa. Ready for a busy day?" He asked.

"Absolutely! What's on the agenda?"

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

Jumin-san entered my apartment with a tablet in his hand.

"First, you have a quick interview with a magazine at 10 AM. After that, a lunch meeting with the casts and creators of the video game you'll be working on, and finally, we'll head to the studio for your recording."

"Sounds like a full day! What's the anime about?"

'Wait, lunch with the cast and creators? This means that I'll be meeting with the triplets!'

Jumin-san handed me the tablet which was filled with information about the upcoming anime, "Here's a brief synopsis. You'll be playing the role of Fujikawa Hikari, a determined young warrior on a quest to save her kingdom from a dark sorcerer."

MC: Wow, that sounds exciting! I can't wait to bring Hikari to life.

Jumin-san checks his watch and gestures to the time, "Speaking of bringing characters to life, we should head out soon to stay on schedule."

"Right, I'll finish getting ready."

As I slip on my shoes and gather my belongings, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror one final time. The reflection that meets my eyes is a blend of excitement and determination. Today is a new chapter, a chance to create moments and memories that will weave themselves into the tapestry of my life.

With a final glance around my room, I leave behind the cosy haven of my morning and step out into the world beyond. The promise of the day awaits, and I'm ready to embrace it, make the most of every opportunity and face whatever challenges come my way.

"Let's make today a great one, Lisa. You're going to shine in that recording studio," Jumin-san smiled

"I'll do my best!" I pumped and we both got out of my apartment.