Chapter Fifteen - Reckoning of Hearts

*Warning, this is a bit mature for the audience.*

Fuuto looks deeply into Lisa's eyes, and for a moment, their faces are inches apart. The silence between them is electric, and Lisa's heart starts to race.

Lisa finally looked up, met her brother's eyes, and was instantly taken aback by how dark they were.

"Fuuto?" She managed to croak. before averting her eyes back down to his own feet.

Fuuto let out a deep sigh, and before Lisa could register his movements Fuuto had pushed Lisa down on the bed, holding her hands together in an iron grip in front of her.

"Let go of me" Lisa yelled. Just as she was about to muster up the strength to pry Fuuto's hands on her, Lisa felt her bed dip on both sides of her and her brother's much larger body pressing her into the mattress. His body was hard and strong and Lisa could feel every inch of the body resting on top of her

"Please don't do that, Lisa. I like you. I don't care what happens. Instead, I'll make you only my own." Fuuto whispered in Lisa's ear.

Fuuto's words made shivers go down Lisa's spine and a light sweat broke out on his forehead.

"Let go of me or I will yell for our brothers" Lisa whispered defiantly as her brother continued to lay on top of her pressing her down into the mattress with his hands now trapped between their bodies.

"How would they hear you? Your room is the most secluded one," he taunted in Lisa's ear, his hands exploring and his body gently grinding into Lisa's. Fuuto grumbled as his hands began running down the sides of Lisa's body. He backed off a little to remove his shirt but went back to get a firm grip on Lisa's hands

Lisa knew this was true. ever since she got back with the brothers she requested that she move to a room that was secluded so that she could work on her music without disturbing anyone, and now that leaves the two of them totally alone. Lisa's pulse quickened and her body started writhing, trying to get out from underneath her brother pinning her down, but he wasn't strong enough. Instead, her writhing seemed to please her brother, who let out a breathy moan.

The moan made Lisa freeze. The hard thing was now pressing against her, and it no longer felt like a belt buckle, but something much more sinister. But this was his brother on top of her, the hard thing pressing into her was difficult to ignore, and coupled with the moan and Fuuto's roaming hands it started to dawn on her that this wasn't normal.

"Fuuto, stop! Get off me!" Lisa shouted. "I'm your sister! Stop this!"

Those last words made Fuuto stop, and Lisa felt Fuuto's hands leave her body, the pressure lessened a bit and Lisa pushed herself up from the mattress.

Fuuto comes to a halt, a mix of frustration and hurt evident in his expression. "Do you hate me so much? Why do you keep pushing me away? It's like everything I do is wrong," 

Lisa takes a moment, her anger subsiding, and decides to address the situation more calmly. "Fuuto, let's try to talk and sort this out."

Fuuto, still visibly upset, reluctantly agrees. They both sit down, attempting to have a civil conversation.

Lisa started to talk in a calm manner, trying to reason out to Fuuto. "Your anger seems out of control. If this is how you want to act, then go ahead,"

Something about Lisa's words triggers a change in Fuuto. Suddenly, his figure and clothes start to disappear, leaving Lisa astonished. Then she heard Fuuto's shouting.

"What are you looking at?! Buzz off!"

Lisa is then left alone in her room, contemplating what just happened and the intensity of their exchange.