Gifts, misletoes, and madness (All x reader)

Merry Christmas! :D And for those who don't celebrate, hope you have an awesome day!

Key:
Y/n- your name
F/d- Favorite desert
F/c- Favorite color
F/p/s- Favorite precious stone

~~~

Zane was in the warm kitchen, a nice plate of fresh gingerbread cookies laid on the counter as Zane continued making something else.

He was humming a little tune to himself as he made a batch of (F/d).

'She's going to love this, I put my absolute heart and soul into this batch' He thought to himself as he added in more ingredients.

Hearing footsteps, he looked up to find Jay walking into the kitchen, smiling as he sniffed the air.

"Hey Zane! Whatcha cookin?" He asks, reaching out to the (F/d) in progress for a quick taste.

Zane smacks his outstretched hand with the spoon, frowning "That (F/d) not for you, and it's not ready" He scolds.

Jay rubs his hand and pouts "Fine then, I'm on a low (F/d) diet anyways" He says, taking a gingerbread cookie instead.

Zane rolls his eyes at his teammates childish actions and continues cooking the (F/d).

"Who's that for?" Jay asks, curiously.

"(Y/n)"

Jay's eyes widened "What?? For christmas?"

"Correct"

"Oh geez, she loves those!" Jay says in a panicky voice, putting down the gingerbread cookie.

"I am very much aware, that's why I'm making it" Zane says, not glancing up at Jay, who was now pacing.

"No, I mean how am I going to compete with that? I mean I was going to get her a cute necklace but with that delicious smelling desert I don't think I'll be able to compete with that, plus they might be gone by now-"

Zane paused his cooking, interrupting Jay's worried rambling "Have you not gotten her a gift yet?"

"... No.." He admitted, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

".. Jay, it's Christmas eve, and the party is in 4 hours" Zane deadpan.

"I know! I know! It's not like anyone else has gotten her anything either, it's been super busy even though it's christmas" He whined, running his hand through his hair.

"I believe Cole pre-ordered something for her" Zane says, picking up the spoon and continuing the (F/d)

"He doesn't count" Jay says, crossing his arms.

"How so?"

"I don't know! All that's on my mind right now is how I can NOT let you guys one me up on christmas gifts! Period!"  Jay shouts, punching the air and almost knocking over a flower vase.

Zane raises an eyebrow as Jay paces around, mumbling incoherently to himself , before snapping his fingers "Got it! Haha, I got one that'll beat your (F/d)" He exclaims.

Jay dashes out the door, and Zane's gaze lingers at the door with a perplexed expression before shrugging and finishing the (F/d).

~~~

The bell dingled as Jay entered the tech store, looking amongst all the odd gadgets and parts.

He wanders the store, mumbling to himself as his eyes scanned over the shelves and glass displays.

"Whoa! Is that the new borg watch?! How cool" He fanboys, looking at the little watch in the glass display before clearing his throat and setting himself back on track.