Dynamic Duets (Soulmates! Kai)

Hey, first one for the special :D

I just wanna say another big thanks for.. *Looks* 2k reads?! Already?!

Biiiiiiiiigggggg thx to all of you!!

I'll give hugz to those who want hugz as thanks!

and without any further notes, lets get on with the oneshot!

Key:
Y/n- your name

It's said that if your soulmate starts to sing, you have to sing that song too, or get into a perfect duet with them, whether or not you want to.

Kai was feeling bored, training was over with and everyone was out doing their own thing, and with the previous knowledge acquired, he decided it was time to screw with his soulmate.

He scrolled through some songs, before deciding on one. 'The Fighter doesn't seem too bad, let's go with that' he thought, putting on the song.

~~~

Of all the time in the day (Y/n)'s soulmate could have chosen to sing a duet... It just had to be in the middle of a school presentation.

'I know he hurt you. Made you scared of love, too scared to love' his voice rang in her head, signaling the start of a duet.

(Y/n) stifled a groan, hoping he'd stop before he messed up the presentation. Still, she continued carrying out the presentation.

"And this leads to.." She spoke, hoping she could wrap this presentation up quickly and not make a fool of herself.

'Cause your precious heart is a precious heart. He didn't know what he had and I thank God, oh, oh, oh. And it's gonna take just a little time. But you're gonna see that I was born to love you' The voice continued, finally stopping.

" And that means..." (Y/n) drifts off, dread filled her as words that she couldn't control came tumbling out of her mouth.

"What if I fall?" (Y/n) sang, beginning to sweat as the class chuckled. 'I won't let you fall'

"What if I cry?" She continued, feeling herself getting lost into the song already. 'I'll never make you cry'

(Y/n) began to move forward, in a bit of a dancing motion. "And if I get scared?" She sang, beginning to dance along to the song. 'I'll hold you tighter, when they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter'

"What if I fall" She sang again, now losing sense of all audience and enveloped in the song 'I won't let you fall'

"What if I cry?" 'I promise I'll never make you cry'

"And if I get scared" 'I'll hold you tighter, when they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter'

'Look in the mirror. You're beautiful, so beautiful. I'm here to remind you. You're my only one, let me be the one. To heal all the pain that he put you through. It's a love like you never knew. Just let me show you'

"What if I fall?" 'I won't let you fall'

"What if I cry?" 'I'll never make you cry'

"And if I get scared?" 'I'll hold you tighter. When they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter'

"What if I fall?" 'I won't let you fall'

"What if I cry?" 'I promise I'll never make you cry'

"And if I get scared?" 'I'll hold you tighter, When they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter'

"I wanna believe that you got me baby" 'I swear I do from now until the next life'