Soulmate! Jay & Cole x reader (Drabble??)

Hey! So I didn't possess the necessary willpower nor the motivation to do full on one shots for these two, as much as I absolutely adored them both. I've just lost any and all motivation for the soulmate AU specials, sorry. These don't really have any plot whatsoever, I'm just winging it at this point. Sorry if it's trashy :P

*Also unedited*

Key:
Y/n- your name
L/n- Last name
S/c- shirt choice
P/c- Pants choice

Jay- The voice inside my head

"Do do do dododod do do" A male voice hummed, rather high pitched into (Y/n)'s head. She groaned, grabbing her hair on one hand and gripping her pencil in the other. She could not concentrate with this buffoon humming in her head all the time.

Now, (Y/n) wasn't crazy. At least not in the sense where she can hear a certain male's voice in her head 24/7, other parts of her could be debatable though.

Anyways, in this world, soulmates share each other's thoughts. They could communicate by thinking, and, like now, they could annoy the ever living crap out of each other by singing or doing something else.

One time (Y/n) had the song baby shark stuck in her head, on loop. The boy, who's name was Jay, could not escape the iron grip of having the song stuck in his head too.

It lasted for almost an entire 24 hours.Needless to say, no matter how much or how little either of them liked the song, it got tiring pretty fast.

And that brings us back to the story, to now, when (Y/n) is trying to do her homework, but her lovely, charming, awesome soul mate would not shut the frick up.

"Jay, could you shut up for, like, five minutes? I'm trying to do my math homework here" (Y/n) thought, trying to make her voice sound as angry as possible, well, as angry as it can sound inside of one's head.

"Nope, I'm bored to death and there's absolutely nothing to do" Jay replied. (Y/n) could practically hear the boredom in his voice, yet there was a small hint of teasing, suggesting he just enjoyed annoying his significant other.

Then again, who wouldn't like to tease their lover every now and then?

"Don't you have something to invent? Or training to do" (Y/n) asked, trying to get him preoccupied so she can finish her homework and get it over with for the day.

"I mean yea sure, but I don't wanna do any of those things" he replies.

'Of course you don't' (Y/n) thinks to herself grumpily.
"I heard that," Jay says. (Y/n) groans to herself. "Then what do you wanna do?" She asks, hoping he'd find something to do.

"Annoy you"

She was hoping for something other than that.

(Y/n) rubbed the bridge of her nose, though a soft smile that she couldn't suppress came upon her lips. "Why me? I'm trying to work" She thought.

"Cause, you're cute when you're mad" Jay simply replied. There was definitely a teasing tone there, no one could miss it.

"You don't even know what I look like," she says to him, knowing that they haven't met yet despite having shared thoughts for quite a while now. .

"No, but you sound cute. Hey! Why don't we meet up?" Jay suggests excitement in his voice like that of a five year old going to the park or getting ice cream.

(Y/n) glances down at her hardly finished math homework, frowning at it. "Lemme finish this problem" she offers.

"Fiiiinnnneee" Jay groans, his voice sounding like he was pouting.