Slippery Ice (zane)

Requested by Neptunefoeva

Hope I did well on it =D

Key:
Y/n- your name
E/c- eye color

(Y/n) opened the fridge slowly, skimming her surroundings to make sure he wasn't around. Reaching inside, she grabbed the very item she was looking for.

Her little brother's slice of cake. 'Cole's going to be soo mad at me' she thought as she snickered to herself. Grabbing a fork, she looked at the cake with hunger in her eye and began to eat.

"HEY!" Cole's voice sounds from the other room, making (Y/n) pause. She looked over to the doorway, where he was glaring at her.

"HANDS OFF MY CAKE (Y/N)!!" He yelled as he came speeding towards his sister, who was grinning as she shoved the rest of the cake in her mouth and ran.

The two raced all over the place, Cole after his sister, (Y/n) running from her angry brother. "Get back here!!!" Cole yelled at his sister, who turned and stuck her tongue out at him.

(Y/n) was just about to turn back when she ran into something, sending both of them to the floor. She quickly scrambled up, meeting the icy blue eyes of Zane on the floor.

She made a small squeak of surprise, suppressing a blush because she had just run into her crush, literally!

"Sorry!" She said as she offered a hand to help him up, to which he happily accepted.

"It's alright" Zane said, briefly dusting off his Gi. "Actually, I was looking for you" He says.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to say something, but was stopped by Cole tackling her to the ground her and giving her a noogie "Gotcha!" He exclaimed.

"Ack! No! Stop!" (Y/n) Says, batting away her little brother with her hand.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be giving the noogies around here, not you!" She exclaimed as they both got up, taking a moment to give him a punch in the arm.

"That's what you get for eating my cake" Cole said. (Y/n) sent him a scowl, and Cole retaliated by sticking out his tongue at her.

"Scram mini cake, I'm talking to my friend" (Y/n) tells her brother while giving him a small, playful shove.

"Ok, ok, geez. I'm going" he says, holding up his hands as he walked away.

"So, what do you need?" (Y/n) questioned Zane, her (E/c) eyes meeting his icy blue ones.

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to.." Zane trailed off and pulled out a piece of paper "Go out with me... Hot stuff?"

Zane looked down confusedly at the paper, not understanding what hot stuff meant.

'(Y/n) isn't hot, her bodily temperature is at a normal rate... oh wait now it's rising'

"let me see that" (Y/n) says, grabbing the paper from him, cheeks tinted pink. She read it, and immediately recognized Kai's handwriting.

"KAI YOU'RE DEAD!!!!" (Y/n) shouts, taking off in the direction of Kai, who was watching from the corner.

Zane watched as (Y/n) chased Kai, waving the paper in the air and yelling at him about how she was going to kill him for making Zane do that.

'Mental note... don't go to Kai for love advice'

~~~

Zane walked to the room, almost hesitantly entering in. He saw Cole, who was sitting on his bed and munching on some cake.