Power (Soulmate! Zane)

Heyo! Sorry this took so long, writer's block suuucks

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

Key:
Y/n- your name
E/c- eye color
H/l- hair length
H/c- Hair color

(Y/n) sighs, sitting at her workbench, fiddling with the strange blue object in her gloved hand. It pulsates, unused energy stored in a small circular object.

This was the object of Soulmates, the accessory. In the world of soulmates, everyone has one unique object. Their soulmate would have the exact same object, for example, a necklace or a bracelet.

Some people didn't really know which of their possessions are their soulmate object, yet (Y/n) knew that this strange blue object was most definitely her soulmate object. She had never seen anything like it, not online or in the stores.

It had just appeared inside her room one day, no warning or anything. After taking it to get looked at by someone, (Y/n) had determined that it wasn't dangerous, and was instead a very unique power source of some sort.

She had gotten somewhat distracted while staring at the little pulsating energy source. (Y/n) shook her head, bringing herself back to reality. She glanced at her workbench, which was cluttered with parts, nails, and tools.

(Y/n) was quite interested in the field of robotics, some people may say that it is a rather strange or unusual hobby to be into, but to be honest (Y/n) didn't care. She enjoyed it, and that's all that mattered to her.

(Y/n) was always watching the latest videos explaining the latest and greatest technologies, especially the ones from borg industries. Watching those videos sometimes helps with her bots, one of which she was working on right now.

Right now, (Y/n) was trying to create a small mechanical dragon, one that could actually fly. She thought it would definitely be an interesting build, even more so if she could find a way to program it with feelings like some of Borg's robots.

But, that would have to wait, for now (Y/n) needed to focus on finding the parts she needed to make the dragon, because unfortunately for her, she was missing a critical piece that she didn't possess.

(Y/n) drops the circular object into a small pouch and ties it up, putting it inside her pocket. She always carried it with her, she didn't know why, she just always felt more comfortable with it being near her.

Slipping off her heavy work gloves, she grabbed the blueprints to her dragon, folding it neatly and tucking it into her pocket as she headed out of her work shop.

Step by step she squeezes through the crowded sidewalk, eager to hurry up and get the part she needs and finally be able to finish her bot.

As (Y/n) progressed she realized that some people were looking her way. She was confused, until she realized that in her rfush she had left her work apron on. 'Crap' She thought, shrugging to herself as she continued on her way.

She finally reached her destination, pushing the door open and hearing the familiar ringing of the bell as she stepped inside.

"Morning Miss (L/n)" The owner says, greeting the girl from the register where he stood. "Morning Mr. Rodgers" (Y/n) says with a wave.

One could say that (Y/n) was a regular customer here, the owner had gotten to know her from her multiple visits.

(Y/n) browsed around the parts, looking carefully at each one. She grabbed a piece and inspected it with a smile, finding just what she needed for her bot.

She walks up to the register, placing down the item and pulling out some money. "Is that all for today?" Mr. Rogers asks, bagging the part for her.