V-Day Disaster: All ninja x reader (+bonus)

Key:
Y/n- your name
H/c- hair color
F/f- Favorite flavor/ flower
F/c- favorite color/ candy

With a pretty red rose in hand, Kai fixed his spikey hair, looked in the mirror, and smiled. Today was a very special day indeed, for he would ask his one and only crush to be his valentine.

He began to stroll out, but had accidentally bumped into someone. Turning, he was surprised to see Lloyd holding a box of (F/c).

"What are you doing with those Lloyd?" Kai asked, curiously. "Um, I'm going to eat them?" Lloyd replies, his tone sounding more like a question than an answer.

Kai cocks an eyebrow, not believing the green ninja. "Ok fine, maybe I'm going to give them to someone" Lloyd mumbled, his face flushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Ooh, lil Lloyd has a crush" Kai teased, all in good humor. "Who's the lucky gal?" Kai asked, nudging Lloyd arm a bit with his elbow in a teasing manner.

"(Y/n)" Lloyd replied, his eyes falling to the ground as a dreamy look paints his face. Kai frowned at this,  "(Y/n)? I was going to ask her" he said.

"Really?" Lloyd asked. "Yea, I was just fixing to go get her" Kai replies, gesturing to where the girl was sitting outside.

"Huh, I guess we'll just see who she accepts" Lloyd said, paving the way for some "friendly" competition.

Jay walked over to them, "See who accept?" He asks with a curious tilt of his head. "(Y/n)" Kai answered.

"(Y/n)? But I was going to ask her" Jay said, his voice almost sounding like a whine as he clutched a small (F/c) card to his chest.

"You were?" Cole asked, approaching the small group, carrying a small (F/f) cake in his arms, "I was going to ask her" he says.

"Are you all going to ask her?" Zane's questioning voice sounds behind them suddenly, as he had seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

Jay let out a startled yelp, hand over his chest dramatically "Zane! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He exclaimed.

"I did? I apologize" Zane replies, giving his startled friend a pat on the shoulder.

"What are those for?" Cole asks, pointing to the bouquet of (F/f) in Zane's hand. "Good question, they are for (Y/n)" Zane replies.

The brothers share a look between them, silent for a moment until Jay spoke their thoughts. "She can't possibly choose all of us"

They seemed to be in thought for a second, then Jay jumped up. "First one to ask (Y/n) gets to be her valentine!" He shouts, running to the door.

"Hey! Stop him!" Kai yelled, and all of them perused after the quick lightning ninja. Well, all except Lloyd.

Jay turned his head and poked his tongue out at the others, just before he tripped on a loose floorboard. "Whoa!" He shouts as he face planted into the floor.

Kai laughed victoriously as he raced past all the others. He was completely unaware of Lloyd smiling mischievously from behind.

He suddenly felt something hit his head, then a slimy substance run down. He stopped, and touched the substance, looking at the green slime that covered his fingers.

"My hair!" Kai exclaimed, trying to get some of the slime off of him. Lloyd laughed and raced to the door, smirking victoriously at Kai.

Lloyd, who was now in the lead, swung open the front door, racing towards (Y/n) with the others following close behind.

Lloyd smiled mischievously as he pulled out some gum balls from his pocket. Tossing them on the ground, he sprinted.

Cole and Zane has slipped on the gum balls, throwing them off balance and onto the ground.

Lloyd laughed in victory. He regained focus on the girl ahead, who was listening to her music through her headphones, her back turned to them and oblivious to the chaos behind her.

"Stop right there!" A familiar voice sounds behind Lloyd. He faltered, glancing behind him just in time to see Jay tackle him to the ground.

Lloyd groaned, and he felt Jay get off of him as he started for (Y/n). Lloyd scrambled to get up, grabbing Jay's ankle and sending him to the ground.

Kai has caught up to the rest, after his brief shock of slime. He had returned with a bucket of cold ice, which he promptly dumped on Lloyd.

Cole and Zane has caught up, clothes slightly dirty from falling to the ground. All of them stood up and began to argue and shout at each other.

"Stop!" Jay suddenly yelled, gaining the others annoyed attention to him. He pointed to (Y/n), "Look!" He exclaimed.

When the others looked, they stared in slight shock.

The (H/c) haired girl had taken her headphones off, and was talking to a kid who wore a purple hoodie.

The kid handed her a single (F/f), and the girl took it with a chuckle.

(Y/n) had picked up the kid and gave him a piggy back ride with a laugh.

The kid had glanced over victoriously to the ninja, who were looking at the two with a hint of jealousy.

"Wait..." Lloyd spoke, thinking. "Lil Nelson?!" He exclaimed, as the kid winked and laughed.

"Hey guys, check out my new valentine..." (Y/n) trailed off from her joke as she looked at the messy boys. "What happened to you?"

"It's a long story" Zane sighs. (Y/n) chuckles, making all of the boy's cheek tint pink.

"(Y/n)!! I've got something to show you!" Nya shouts from behind. She's waving her phone, which held the video of all the ninja fighting over (Y/n) that she had recorded while they were distracted.

"Nya don't you dare!" Kai yelled, "Get her phone" Cole exclaimed as they all started to chase Nya to rid the evidence of their fighting.

(Y/n) gives a confused look to lil Nelson, who was still on her back "What was that about?" She asked. Lil Nelson shrugged, "who knows" was his reply.

They watched as the boys chased Nya all around the place, trying to get the phone that held the video of the madness (Y/n) had been oblivious to.

A/n-

Hehe, first story to be published.

I hope it wasn't that bad.

I wanted to post something a little cute and silly for the occasion, just because.

Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed it!

Have a good day/night!!

That's all I've got to say for now.

Realmtraveler out! *hops through a mysterious realm portal*