Protective love (Movie! Lloyd)

Requested by luanayolo

Hope I did good on it!

Key:
Y/n- your name
E/c- eye color
F/f- favorite flower

Lloyd sighed as he walked through the heavily crowded hallway. He was dreading the moment when Chen would come, he really didn't feel like being pushed around today.

If Chen did come, he hoped he wouldn't be bullied near the new girl, (Y/n).

(Y/n) seemed like a very tough girl, who shouldn't be messed with. She's wore a frown every since the first moment she walked in.

He had hoped that she wouldn't find out who his dad was yet.

Lloyd has initially wanted to become friends, but decided against it. She didn't seem like the friendly type, and he didn't want to bother her.

If Chen did bully him near her, he could only hope she wouldn't join Chen in his daily harassing.

"Well, look who it is?" Chen's sly voice sounds, dragging Lloyd out of his thoughts. Lloyd stayed silent and he walked past, continuing for his locker.

Unfortunately for Lloyd, Chen was feeling like being more of a jerk than usual today.

"Hey, I'm talking to you" Chen says, yanking on Lloyd's hood and sending the poor blond stumbling backwards.

Lloyd slipped, and crashed into someone else. "Sorry" he mumbled as he quickly stood up. He turned and met the gaze, and his stomach dropped when he saw the (E/c) eyes that belonged to (Y/n).

There goes any hope of not being bullied around her, now all he hoped was that she just didn't join Chen. To him, the chances of her not joining him though were low.

She stood up, and he flinched a bit, preparing himself for her to join Chen in his bullying. Instead, she studied him for a moment, before talking. "What the heck dude?!"

She glared in the direction of Chen, "Why did you do that to him?!" She asked angrily. "You don't know?" Chen asked, "oh right, you're new. That's Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon."

Lloyd winced a bit at the mention of his dad, knowing that the mention of his father would probably turn the girl against him.

Instead, she frowned, "Does it look like I care?" She asked. "You're bullying someone who won't even defend themselves, that really gets on my nerves" She spat.

She stepped in front of Lloyd, glaring daggers at Chen. "Now, scram before you regret it" she told him with a dangerous look in her eyes.

Chen scoffed, "You're a girl, what's the worst you can do?" He asked. Rage sparked in her eyes, she clenched her fists at her side.

"Come on, hit me with your best shot" Chen teased with a smug smile spread across his face. He held his chin high and confident, not knowing what was in store.

"Alright, you asked for it" (Y/n) growled at him. She pulled back her fist and smashed it against Chen's chin, not holding back much.

Chen cried in surprise and pain, stumbling backwards. He sat on the floor, seemingly dizzy for a second. She had nearly knocked him out, luckily for chen she was feeling merciful hat day.

He held a hand to his jaw, groaning a bit.  (Y/n) gives him a look of disapproval, perhaps event a bit of disdain.

"Whimp" she mumbled as Chen walked away, head lowed with an angry glare to her. He left the scene along with his broken pride and whatever may be left of his crackled dignity.