To heal a broken heart (Lloyd)

Suggested by ZeWeatherNinja

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out where to start or end, so sorry if this is earlier/later than what you had wanted.

Hope I did well enough on this!

Key:
Y/n- your name
E/c- eye color

'I knew it' (Y/n) thought to herself 'I knew there was something off about Harumi'. (Y/n) knew from the moment she met Harumi that something wasn't quite right with the princess.

She knew Lloyd didn't notice anything strange about the princess at all, falling nearly head over heels for her, which in all honesty sparked a bit of jealousy in (Y/n) because she had liked Lloyd.

At the time she had pushed away the doubt, thinking it was just jealousy taking over and making her jump to quick to conclusions and assumptions.

After all, she was a little hurt when Lloyd had started acting strangely to her whenever they met, thinking he didn't like her but wouldn't tell. So, she assumed that Lloyd like the princess over her, sparking the "jealousy".

Though, what Nya was saying now proved her wrong. "Harumi is the quiet one!"

And now here she is, with the rest of the team, her gut practically shouting at her 'I told you so!! I told you something was wrong!!' because she had ignored that feeling of wariness.

'I should have listened'

And now, her best friend and crush was out there, alone, with the quiet one, Harumi.

~~~

*Le big time skip brought to you by Lil Lloyd eating candy*

(Y/n) hurries in the cover of the dark, watching carefully as Nya takes out one of the guards. She watches as Nya gives a signal, before carefully moving in.

Making sure to avoid the two upcoming guards gaze, everyone silently lands on the roof. Eyeing the guards to make sure they weren't spotted, the ninja made their way down to where the sons of Garmadon were holding Lloyd.

They quickly knocked out a few guards, standing by the doorway where all the action was supposed to be taking place. (Y/n) takes in the scenery, which gave off a very creepy and strange vibe.

What seemed to be a portal of some sort was looming eerily in the sky above, wind blowing around heavily.

" I call upon the Lord of Many names!" Harumi shouts "Lord of destruction! King of Shadows! Lord Garmadon!"

'this gal's crazy' (Y/n) thinks to herself as the events unfold in front of her.

"Garmadon!!!" Harumi exclaimed once more, looking up into the vortex with a flare like (Y/n) had not seen so strongly before.

"Who.." A deep voice boomed "Called me here!"

' That's not...' (Y/n) gets pulled into her thoughts, her gaze stuck on the portal as she tried to process what she just heard.

"Did you hear that?" Jay's worried voice sounds, yanking (Y/n) out of her thoughts.

" T-that sounded like Lord Garmadon" Cole said with a shaky voice.

"We gotta do something, fast!" Nya said, urgency tainting her voice.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!" Kai exclaimed, looking around at the bunch before running out and unsheathing his swords, the others following in suit.