Chapter 18: It hurts

Semi had enough of the bullshit this entire camp was. He wanted to leave badly but couldn't, he looked at the letter he made and patted the shoulder of a guy and they put it out to the mail. He looked at his feet then looked at them, he hadn't gotten much sleep so he started to sleep a bit on the ground while others were out vomiting, being yelled it, or anything else. At this point it didn't affect him at all. Even to the point where he got used to the noises and smell of vomit. He dozed off. Before someone woke him up "Semi wake up!" A boy moved his shoulder "akira?" He rubbed his eyes, he looked up seeing adults surround him "Fuck.." he had ice cold water dumped on him "Do s 5 minuteman plank, and 40 burpees." Semi groaned and did it, but barely he was already shaking from the planks. He didn't want to continue but he had to. His knees were already giving out. He then fell to the ground as he was on his 17th burpee, he knew he was going to get kicked but he didn't expect it to be multiple people kicking him. He screamed "Please stop!! It hurts!! PLEASE STOP!!!" It was three people kicking him, he looked up to see his friend horrified he couldn't do anything to stop them "PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU STO-" he was knocked out cold, but they all continued to kick him "Wake up punk." Bruises were everywhere on his body, everything swollen and purple "WAKE UP!!" They grabbed him, but he was still unconscious. "EITA WAKE UP!" They then looked concerned "Semi Eita? Damnit he's unconscious." A guy carried him to the infirmary, where they set him down on a bed.

"These bruises are bad...holy shit. What did you do to him?!" The nurse blinked and looked at the unconscious boy trying to wake him up. "...these are really bad..." the nurse looked at the man "Uh...fuck what do I do..." She lifted him up straight "Fuck wake up...yeah like that open your eyes.."

"Semi Eita open your...your eyes!!"