Chapter 8: Dont worry yourself

After an intense night of crying for the both of them our main characters went back to school. Their eyes both puffy and red. Shirabu looked at Semi who seemed to be heartbroken. He tapped on his shoulder "Eita I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have kissed you it's my fault!" Semi looked at him and grabbed his hand, and pushed him to a spot where nobody could see them "Shirabu..." he gave him a kiss, and looked down "...My parents are sending me to a Boot Camp once it's spring break.." Shirabu looked at him in disbelief "B-but spring break is in like a month?!" Semi shrugged "Y-yea I know..." Kenjiro shook his head "Y-you cant go...Eita..." Semi stared at him "You think I want to go? I don't..." he shook his head. Shirabu hugged him "I'll see you once you get out right?" Semi nodded "Yea don't worry, Kenjiro you'll always be with me. I'll get out of there once I leave high school and we can...be together.." Shirabu blushed at the fact Semi wanted to be with him even though they never asked each other if they wanted to date. "We will don't worry Eita." Semi looked at the time "We should head to class now. Hangout by the park later?" Shirabu nodded.

Once school had ended for the both of them. They went straight for the park, Semi had to go in 20 minutes though. But Shirabu didn't mind that. They both looked at the Sakura trees they were so beautiful. "Semi...I'll send you mail when your there." Semi smiled and nodded "And I'll try to send you mail too!" Shirabu smiled and Semi patted his head "What'd I say about patting my head." He rolled his eyes. "Oh right! Sorry I forgot you don't like that." Semi gave a small sigh "I'm scared." Kenjiro looked down at his feet "I am too.." Eita looked at him "Why's that?" Kenjiro whined "Because I hear Boot Camps are terrible!" Eita shook his head "Don't be I'll be safe I promise you. Just you be safe too don't get into any trouble." Semi put his pinky up and it interwinds with Shirabu's. Semi looked at the time "I have to go home, bye Kenjiro!" The copper haired boy waved back "Bye Eita. Be safe!" Kenjiro sat there thinking to himself "He's going to be okay...don't worry yourself."