Chapter 11: Tomorrow

Semi had taken a nap before his trip with his dad, he had woken up from his parents looking at them both a bit confused. He stood up and gave a small sigh, he combed his hair and brushed his teeth and took a quick shower. The boy noticed from out his window that his father was putting his things in the car, but they weren't bringing anything. He knew what could be happening. But he didn't want to think that. Not yet..his mother and father both entered the car as Eita put his shoes on. Once he had finished doing that he walked over to the car and opened the door to the back seat. He looked at the time it was 7:30 AM, and gave a soft whine. His mother and father were quiet the whole ride. Eita just kept looking out the window, then he looked at his bag which had his phone. He hadn't gotten a message from the boy he seemed to have feelings for. The car stopped, he looked up to see his worst fears become reality. Semi had a saddened look, but his dad took his bags out and Semi's mother went out and grabbed ahold of her son's hand "Eita, this hurts us more then it hurts you." Semi looked down and shook his head "I don't wanna go.." his dad pushed him ahead where they were greeted by two males. Both of them buff and scary looking. He gave a gulp, his parents started to sign some papers then looked at their son "See you when you get better." His mother said. Semi hand was being grabbed by one of them which led him to a room with others. They all had their hair cut off. He started to tremble as the look in those kids eyes seemed of terror and horror in which he wasn't ready for. They men scanned his bag and found his phone which they took away, then called him in "You need to get your hair cut."

Kenjiro woke up to see a couple of text messages. His nightmare came true "...Eita..." he said quietly before shaking his head, he just laid there in bed and cried his eyes out "Why! Why him?!" He still cried. He read the texts messages.
Semi Eita at 7:40 AM
my parents are taking me somewhere I don't where
Semi Eita at 8:02 AM
Shit...I think I know where they're taking me. Kenjiro I'm so sorry.
His face was entirely red from all the crying, his cheeks were puffed up, and his eyes looked sore. "Let him have a break please..he doesn't deserve this.."