Chapter 9: Please...God...Im begging you

Each day Kenjiro grew nervous each day the time for spring break was coming up. He didn't know what he'd do without Semi, so he thought it'd be a good idea to spend his time with him. It was already the weekend, so that meant only a couple of more weeks for Semi to be here. Kenjiro texted Semi each day and called him as many times as he could. But somethings Kenjiro worried about we're the bruises on his face. He called Semi to check on him again "Hey Semi...are you alright." Semi nodded "I am...don't worry..You should get some rest it's 4:22 AM." Semi told him. "Fine.." Kenjiro looked at his phone "Goodnight and sleep well.." he hung up, Kenjiro looked up at his ceiling and said quietly "God...even though I don't even believe in you...I'm begging you...Please don't let them take him away from me." He begged and cried softly but once he did he cuddled with his blanket and slowly fell asleep.

He woke up and it was the next morning he walked downstairs and looked at his mom smiling "Hey mom..." His mother smiled then stopped smiling "Honey...your eyes are puffy." She grabbed his face "Were you crying last night?" He looked away "I wasn't.." his mother gave a pout "Dont lie to me Kenjiro. I'm your mother and know you better then anyone else, now tell me why you were crying." Shirabu sat down and grabbed cereal "Mom...I..." he couldn't bring himself to say he almost killed himself and that a boy saved him and now that boy is being taken away from him. His mother looked at him "Kenji.." he closed his eyes "Mom I tried to kill myself," His mother looked at him so much emotion going through her "But this boy...stopped me from doing that...and well him and I kissed each other a week ago..." he cried "And his parents don't approve him him...now they're sending him away...mama I think I like him...a lot I don't want him away from me.." His mother stopped everything and gave him a hug "Kenjiro...my boy...I'm so sorry." Kenjiro continued to cry into his mother's arms "I don't want him to leave me.." he whispered in her ear. "I don't know what I can do.." Kenjiro stared at her and nodded ".." his mother tried her best to comfort him, which she had sort of succeeded but he was still down. Week 2 was starting soon which meant he was leaving soon.

It was finally darker out, to be exact 11:09 PM. Kenjiro parents were out again, he gave yawn he was tired. Really tired. "Mm..." He tried to keep his eyes open but they were closing. He heard his phone vibrate, a message from someone. But he was too tired to even look at his phone. So he closed his eyes and went to sleep.