Chapter 3: Pretty Blossoms

Semi sat down on a bench, he looked at the small river below him "Mm..." Shirabu followed him and sat down "The River looks nice." Semi coughed, then his eyes turned back to the copper-haired boy "I guess.." Shirabu didn't want to see water for a bit, he looked at Semi then the blossoms above him "Semi I have a question..." Semi nodded "Mhm?" Shirabu inhaled then exhaled "Why did you stop me? Half of the people in the school want me dead, they're all so...so...mean." Semi gave a low growl "Because one I don't want to see a person die in front of me knowing I could have done anything to stop them. Two you're apart of the team and an important part." He laughed "I may be a bit short-tempered with my teammates as well but that doesn't mean I don't love you guys," he added "Plus you're the only one too who can understand my rage." Kenjiro blushed looking away from him "Oh...well thanks!" Semi nodded "Don't thank me. Wanna come to my house next week? I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind." Shirabu's eyes widened before nodding "That was sudden but I don't mind I'll ask my parents." Semi smiled brightly before looking at him "Need any help with homework?" Shirabu looked at him "Well there's this one class, uh English." Semi nodded "Don't worry I have an A+ on English I don't mind helping you." And that's what semi did he helped Shirabu.

It was now 5:07 PM they were both laughing and fooling around, but once Semi saw the time he grew a bit nervous and mumbled under his breath "Damnit.." he stood up "I gotta go home, but uh want me to walk you home first?" Shirabu shook his head "It's fine. Be safe Semi." He waved at him. Semi waved back "You too, Shirabu." They both walked away. But semi stopped and looked up at the blossom, he grabbed one and smiled "Pretty Blossom..." he then continued walking back home.