Chapter 6: Back to school

Shirabu was walking to school once he made it to the gates he was waiting to get picked on...but he didn't? He looked at the group and they backed away from him. Semi came from behind him and smiled "Hey Kenjiro!" Semi smiled "How did you sleep?" He added, Shirabu looked up and smiled "Oh I slept alright, wasn't the best sleep I had but I guess it was alright what about you?" Semi chuckled "It was okay." Shirabu raised an eyebrow "Why just okay?" Semi shook his head "No reason." Shirabu looked at Semi's cheek it was a bit purple. You couldn't notice it from afar but it was there. "Are you okay?" He pointed at his cheek. Semi nodded "I'm fine! I fell and hit my cheek last night." The boy narrowed his eyes then looked away "Okay...we should go to class." Semi nodded "We definitely should." Shirabu waved at him "See you at volleyball practice!" Semi smiled brightly "Yeah!" He walked towards his classroom. Kenjiro smiled softly and entered his classroom.

He sat down and started to think, hm...tch...every time I'm near him I can't stop blushing...or feel my face turn red. It's so embarrassing!! He's just a friend...I can't tell if I have a crush on him or he's just a good friend who makes me flustered...Ugh...I hate it here! Shirabu looked at his teacher and did his homework in class. He did this for the next couple of classes as well. Until it was the end of the day, he just couldn't keep his eyes off the clock. He just waited until he could go to volleyball practice. Once the bell rang he went dashing for the door, he ran into Semi and laughed "Oh hey!" Semi waved at him "Hey! Uh...volleyball practice." He smiled. Shirabu nodded and walked along with him. Once they made it to practice they waited for the others "SemiSemi!!!!!!!!!!!" Tendou screamed and jumped onto his friend, Semi rolled his eyes and gave a small grumble "Tendou.." Tendou looked up at him and giggled "Mm? Yes?" Goshiki walked in and looked at Shirabu and Semi and Tendou he waved at them "Hi!" They smiled at the first year "Hey!" Ushijima walked in and looked at them all and gave a small broken smile. Leon was the last one to walk in. The coach stared at them "Huh...two of them are absent..okay.." Semi looked around and started to do what the coach told him and everyone else to do. Once they had done that all of them reeked the only one who didn't was Shirabu, they were all sweating "Good job everyone, you're all dismissed for today." Shirabu sighed then Semi looked at him "Wanna come over to my house?" Shirabu nodded "Sure I don't mind." Semi grabbed his hand and left the gym "Alright cmon!