Chapter 21: My love..

Hey Kenjiro!! I'm happy that I've got to talk to you for these months. It's been hard sending you letters I can't even see you yknow, but I wanted to say I love you. I know...I've never said that to you. But Kenjiro. I want you to be my boyfriend, I've never been in a relationship before. So this will be new. But I love you. A lot. And once I get out of here we'll be happy together. I promise you that future is coming soon. I cannot wait to grow old with you, and well hold you every time I see you. I'm happy whenever I give you my letters. Damn your smile, you're damn smile always makes me happy. I cant wait to see that again. This letter is longer then the others I know. But I'm putting my entire emotions here. But I want to get a letter back if you accept me being your boyfriend. Because I do want to date you once I'm out of here. I cant wait to ruffle your hair, go out on dates with you. It's just making me get excited, whenever I'm with you I'm at my happiest point. Kenjiro you are the thing that makes my heart go boom, you mean everything to me. I mean it. There are so many things I wanna do with you. So many things we will get to do, ugh all the new songs I'll learn on my guitar!! I'm just happy I'll get to do that with you. I'm getting out soon so just wait for me my love. Because I'll wait for you forever.

I love you..
- Semi Eita
His heart had broke there, he looked at the note. His eyes clouded with tears he could still hear his voice in his head "Damnit Eita.." he wiped the tears. He knew he had to accept it. He knew he was now at peace. "...maybe we are soulmates, maybe we were meant to be Eita...just not in this time." He looked down shaking "Oh Eita..." he held the letter close to him. He smiled and stared down. Tears falling down onto his floor "Damn.."