Chapter 7: A Kiss At The Wrong Time

Shirabu and Semi were walking from school back to Semi's place "My parents shouldn't be home so it's fine." Kenjiro nodded and held onto his hand looking away blushing "Your hands are soft.." Semi smiled and nodded "It's genetics, my mom has pretty soft hands." Shirabu laughed "Ah." Semi laughed as well then looked up seeing his house, he grabbed the key that was under the mat and opened the door. He put the key on the table then closed the door locking it. They both went up to his bedroom, Shirabu looked at his posters and chuckled softly "Wow..." semi sat on his bed and looked up at the ceiling "I like music.." Kenjiro sat down next to him "I see that." Semi smiled and rested his head down, he gave a small blush "Kenjiro...I always knew you were a special guy even from your first year." Shirabu turned completely red "Oh? Uh really? Heh...thanks?" Semi nodded and smiled he looked at him and laid on his bed in which Shirabu did the same thing they just both stared at each other in the eyes. Until it blackened out for the both of them, Semi and Shirabu's lips were now pressed onto each other. They were touching. They both looked at each other but closed their eyes as they continued to kiss. Semi smiled and put Shirabu on top of him, and Shirabu allowed it. The doorknob started to move and opened the door "Eita me and your dad are bac...-" His mother's eyes widened as she took a step back, she covered her mouth and immediately called on for his father. As his father walked in Semi got Shirabu off of him and looked at his parents "It's not what you think.." he was trembling, Shirabu could see the fear in Semi's eyes as his father yelled, "I will not have a gay as my son." Semi's mother started to pray, and looked away from her son "Oh lord please...don't let my son be gay..." Semi held in his tears "Dad...mom.." His dad growled, "Do not call me dad until you change your ways, Eita you are going to goddamn hell if you are gay!" Semi held in his tears he shook his head "I'm sorry!" His dad looked at Shirabu and pointed at the door "Get out of my fucking house!" Shirabu grabbed his things and quickly hurried his way out of the house where he continued to hear screaming. He had tears in his eyes "I'm so fucking stupid! Why did I kiss him? Now he's in this mess because of me!!" He yelled as he felt too weak to even run he just stopped and huddled down.

"You are a disgrace to this family!" His father continued to yell louder, his mother went over to the phone and started to call one of her friends. Once she had finished talking with her friend she patted her husband's shoulder "I talked to my friend they're recommending us a Christian Boot Camp for troubled teens." Semi heart dropped as he clenched his fist "A...a boot camp?" His dad nodded "You're going there." Semi shook his head "Please dad...mom....please..." he looked at them with pleading eyes "I don't wanna go! Please!" He cried. His dad shook his head "Eita you need to change your ways...I'm disappointed in you completely." His mother started to pray some more. Semi cried "B-but..." His mother looked at him "No Semi. No buts...you cannot be gay! It is a sin!" His mother told him.

"I'm sorry!"