Marriage

When we came back from the club as soon as we got out the car, some doctors come running to Jaehyun.

They helped him out and lead him to one of the closed rooms downstairs while the others are looking if i'm fine.

Lucas:"what happened,why is Jaehyun hurt?"
Johnny:"Bangchan wanted Y/n but Jaehyun changed his mind,so they fought."
Hendry:"oh my god,but did you make sure that they were not following you on the way back here?"
Johnny:"yeah"

They are talking about what happend that still give you chills,while you are eating dinner that the maid made for you.

After that Jaemin and Renjun accompanied you to your room,you talked for a bit with them and they are very hilarious.

Jaemin:"Rounju-na"
Renjun:"my name is not 'Rounju-na' is Renjun"
Jaemin:"RoUnJu-Na"
Y/n:"hahahah"
Renjun:"oh god,let's leave Y/n alone she must be tired"
Jaemin:"okay bye Y/n have sweet dreams"

The next day you wake up seeing the same maid as yesterday,she said that you need to be dressed well becouse Jaehyun wants to talk to you at lunch time.

So you took a hot and calming bath,then you walked to your room putted the clothes on that the maid left on the bed for you to wear.

Clothes:

Hair:

You didn't put make up becouse it was not a special day,you are just going to meet Jaehyun at lunch

You walked outside in the garden and see that there are kids being traine by Kun and Doyoung.

While whatching them you are wondering why did Jaehyun didn't sold you to Bangchan,what is he going to do to you,why does he want to talk to you?

It's finally lunch time and Jaehyun called you to go to his office, he called Taeyong to accompanied you to his office.

Taeyong:"Hi Y/n,Jaehyun wants you to his office"
Y/n:"okay,i am coming"

Once you are inside,he made you sit on one of the chairs next to his desk,he waited a few seconds before he start talking.