Fin pt.2

After going to the beach it was finally lunch time so we all went to a restitant nearby to eat lunch.

The resturant was very welcoming and it have a very pretty aesthetic.

The waiter came to us and got our order i was looking outside in the window admiring the sea that was  front of me

When i felt a hand on my lap i thought that it was Jaehyun but this persons hand is different.

Jaehyun have a huge scar on his hand by fighting but some how this persons hand is very soft and dosen't have any scars.

I finally looked up and it was Albert,i stood up and gave him a disgusting look and said.

Y/n:"what are you doing?"
JH mum:"Y/n darling stop yelling"
Y/n:"and say to your so called boyfriend to stop touching my thighs"
JH mum:"what are you talking about?Albert?"
Albert:"i-i don't know what she is talking about"
Y/n:"ohh please stop lying"

Albert continued to say different type of excuses and at some point Jaehyun got mad becouse he knows that he is lying,

he said to many lies to not know when someone is saying it.

He slamed his hands on the table and indacted to Albert.

Jaehyun:"stop lying i know that you are a liar,don't you dare come near us or i will kill you"
JH's mum:"Jaehyung stop it!"she said yelling to her son.
Jaehyun:"yeah yeah back him up,don't comeback to us if something ever happens"

Jaehyun stood up from the table and hold your hand towrds the exit.

The both of you walked to a different resturant very far away from them,you didn't talk for a while until Jaehyun started the conversation.

Jaehyun:"i'm sorry i didn't know that you were in danger"
Y/n:"that is fine Jae,he didn't harm me"
Jaehyun:"yeah but still,i couldn't protec you"
Y/n:"i said it's fine okay?,i didn't got hurt and i'm fine"you said holding his face to your hands to make him look directly to your face.

He just nooded and he gave you a hug becouse he feared to loose you again.

You two went on a walk since he didn't to see his mother's face and now you two were found in the beach walking to the sand.

At night

We finally came back to the hotel and we fortunately didn't sew JH's mum and Albert we walked towards our room.

And we feel asleep hugging each other to our own arms.

Midnight

It was very calming and the only sound that you could hear was the wind blowing outside.

When someone came in the room with a gun for protection if the plan dosen't go as wanted.

He walked towards the bed and holded you in bride style,at some point

he almost got caught becouse Jaehyun moved to the other side of the bed.

He safely got you in his arms and smirked,he got out the room from where he got in and walked to his car.

???:"Yeji i got her"
Yeji:"thank you so much Albert,no i mean Dad"
Albert:"you better start calling me dad becouse i am going to marry your mum after all of this"
Yeji:"whatever,i want you to get her here as soon as possible we need to go back to Korea and kill her there so we can have more time before they can even know that we left this country"

Albert started the car and got to the airport and handed you to Yeji,where she got you in a plane back to Korea.

Jaehyun's pov-Next day

I woke up and didn't felt Y/n presence,i thought that she was in the bathroom so i just countinue to sleep

But after a while i still didn hear the door open so i got up and walked to the bathroom when i opened the door,it was empty.

I looked around the room and searched for a message or letter to see if she left something,there was nothing.

After searching i heard the door being slammed and accompanying with some crying.

I opened and i sew my mum still wearing her Pj i sew her red eyes and she was holding a letter.

Mum:"A-Albert left me"
Jaehyun:"What?"
Mum:"he left me a letter saying that he didn't want to date me anymore"
Jaehyun:"Y/n is missing too"

Mum stoped to cry and looked at me with a terrified look,and she said.

Mum:"we need to find her"
Jaehyun:"i-i don't know anymore"i said crying.

Jaehyun's mum was very shooked for the scen that she is seeing becouse she never really sew her son cry especially for a woman.

She walked towards him and gave him a hug filled with comfort they stayed like that for a while when Jaehyun had an idea.

Jungkook:"hello?Jaehyu why did you call me this early?
Jaehyun:"i need your help and all the BTS members"
Jungkook:"oh god what happened?"he said clearly standing up from his bed.

Jaehyun said what happend while Jungkook started to get ready and called everyone,RM thought about this

And he agree since Jaehyun is one of his most loyal and good persons on his side.

He hang up the call and took a deep breath he apologized to his mum and they made peace after he walked towards the hall to find all the BTS members waiting for him.

They all walked to Jaehyun's hotel room and started to work meanwhile Jaehyun made an announcement to all the world.

"I want you all to get ready becouse there is going to be one of the most biggest mafia fight,i don't want to harm any of you so you better be locked in your own houses and i want all the streets to be empty,if we see you outside you might get killed so this  is on your own responsibility"

As soon as he made this announcement to a radio that is very famouse all over the word

All what he asked for was accomplished.

Will Jaehyun be able to find in time Y/n?
Is Yeji and his step father ready for this war?

Hi guys!this is one of the last parts of the story,i wanted to tell you that if you liked this chapter don't forget to leave a vote and if you want you can follow me to be always updated with my future books.
On the next chapter(which is the last one) i will give a little spoiler to my new book that is coming out after this.
I love you guys and take care!💚