Letter

Y/n pov after 1 week

After one week of staying at Irene's house you started to think if you could go back to Jaehyun.

I got up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom,i started to prepare myself and

What you wore:

then i walked towards the kitchen where i found all the girls

Y/n:"girls i want to tell you something"
Yeri:"what is it unnie?"
Y/n:"i decided that i want to go back to Nct's house"
Joy:"isn't it still dangerous?"
Seulgi:"yeah and plus i heard that Yeji escaped"
Y/n:"but i think that i will be more safe if i am with them"
Irene:"your right,but i need to call my brother first"

You all eat breakfast and after that Irene called Minho,he said that he will come here as soon as possible.

When someone knocked at the doot everybody had different type of expressions.

Seulgi and Irene were feeling confident that it's Minho instead Yeri and Joy are scared if it's Yeji and me and Wendy are just calm.

Seulgi opens that door and Minho came inside we made eye contact and i started to run towards him.

Y/n:"i missed you"
Minho:"me too,i heard what you wanted to do,and i agree with you,Jaehyun is the only one that can protect you"
Joy:"so she is going to leave?"
Y/n:"don't worry i will pay you a visit girls"
Wendy:"yay!"

You all talked for a while and now it's lunch time while Minho and Irene are cooking in the kitchen,me and the rest of the girls waited for the food.

Joy:"i'm going to miss you so bad"
Wendy:"WE are going to miss you"
Joy:"yeah nobody understands fashion here more then you"
Yeri:"i actually feel offended"
Seulgi:"anyways can you promise us that you will come and visit us?
Y/n:"yes"

The next day i woke up very early from the excitement just by thinking that i can finally see my friends again.

After one hour of waiting for Minho to come and get me i started to prepare myself.

What you wore:

You hear a knock on the door and Minho came inside,i said goodbye to the girls and we almost cried

But after that we heard onther knock on the door we all looked to each other and then Minho walked towards the door and

outside there is a boy wearing all black from top to bottom,he gave an envelope to Minho and then left.

We all hesitate to open it but after gathering some corregge Minho opened it and inside there is a letter.

The letter

I know that you are hidding Y/n you better give her to me or i will make you all die in that house let's see each other in the ******building at 22:30 pm this night,don't you dare call the police or i will kill one of your parents right away.

-Leader of Nct Jaehyun.

You all looked at each other in relief that it's not Yeji,but still feeling a little bit intense of what Jaehyun is going to do.

Jaehyun's pov

After killing that unuseless human being i walked to the basement

making everyone know that i am angry just by the way my shoes are making heavy ticking sounds.

Jaehyun:"are you happy now?Yeji run away!and probably with one of your mans"

Bangchan just laugh very loudly and then looked up at Jaehyun with a tired expression.

Bangchan didn't know who could have saved Yeji but then he remember that Minho didn't participated,so he must have saved her.

Jaehyun:"tell me what is the name of the man!"
Bangchan:"why would i?is it going to help me in my situation?"
Jaehyun:"Johnny call Jungwoo and tell him to put the sirege that is going to make him tell us the truth"
Johnny:"yes"

After waiting for a few minutes i heard some steps,i looked up and it's Jungwoo.

He was ready with the serige,we helped him to put it in Bangchan'bicips since he kept moving.

Jaehyun:"now tell me,where is Y/n and who is the man that saved Yeji"
Bangchan:"i thrown away Y/n in a very tall bridge called******,and about the man that helped Yeji escape his name is Minho"

After that Jaehyun was nearly going to kill him but he stoped his self for doing so,he asked Johnny and Taeyoung to search for you and the man.

After 10 minutes Johnny sew where is the bridge,Jaehyun wanted to go there but Johnny stopped him by sating that you got saved by an animus girl.

And Taeyoung looked up to the informations about Minho,he told everything that is interesting about him.

And he even told Jaehyun about his sister Irene,Jaehyun asked again to get her information and that is when they knew who saved you.

They didn't know what to say becouse there anemy saved but they also have you so Jaehyun decided to write a simple letter.

Will Y/n comeback to Jaehyun?
Will Jaehyun start a war towards Red velvet?

Hi guys👋don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it and to follow me to be always upgraded about the books i will write is the future,have a nice day and take care!!❤