I finally found you

Author pov

When the ambulance came to the abandoned building,Y/n had her eyes already closed,

Jaehyun came inside the ambulance with Y/n in his arms while the other members were in there own car following them towards the hospital.

To the way to the hospital all what Jaehyun did was hold you to his arms and pray that you are going to be fine.

On the other hand the boys are a crying mess especially the mankne line.

They finally came in the hospital and Y/n was brought to the operation room.

When the doctor sew Y/n's condition he ran as fast as he can to Jaehyun to tell him something.

Doctor:"i need to tell you something"
Jaehyun:"what is ?"
Doctor:"the patient lost a lot of blood by now and i need to get the same blood type to hers to do the operation"
Jaehyun:"let's go  then i will donate my blood"
Doctor:"but i need to make a test before that"

Jaehyun agreed to the doctor they tested his blood but it was not compatible to Y/n's blood.

At this point every single nct member asked if they could get a test to see if they are compatible to yours.

Everybody turned out negative but not Jungwoo's,he had the same blood type as yours.

The doctor finally started to operate you and after houres of waiting he finally came outside to tell them the news.

Doctor:"so i have two news for you Sir,what do you want to hear first?the good one or the bad one?"
Jaehyun:"the good one"
Doctor:"the good news is that miss Y/n is alive and that she will wake up after a few days,the bad news is that she lost the baby"
Jaehyun:"w-what?s-she was preagnant?"
Doctor:"yes sir didn't you know it?,and i have onther news,Sir Jungwoo can i talk to you in private?"
Jungwoo:"me?okay"

Jaehyun was speechless,why didn't you told him that you were preagnant?Do you really fear him so bad to not tell him about this?"

While Jaehyun was in thinking deeply,Jungwoo was even more shocked then him for what he heard.

Doctor:"i want to ask you sir,are you and Miss Y/n relatives?"
Jungwoo:"no why?"
Doctor:"well,while i took the test of your blood i sew a lot of similarities to yours and hers blood that only siblings would have that,i took a second test again and it's the same results"
Jungwoo:"so you are telling me that she is my sister?"
Doctor:"probably"
Jungwoo:"oh my god thank you so much doc"
Doctor:"your welcome sir i will go now"

After the doctor  left Jungwoo started to wonder why he didn't thought that Y/n could be his sister since they had a lot in commons like their childhood.

Jungwoo pov flashback

Today was a day like others my parents were yelling at each other becouse of money

while i was playing with my sister outside the garden.

I looked at my parents inside the house yelling like crazy and got my eyes off Y/n but then i heard her scream.

Y/n:"aaaaaaaa,it hurts!"

I looked back at her and she was on the ground,she was probably running to fast to even see that there was a rock on the ground.

Jungwoo:"i told you that you shound't run,look you got hurt"
Y/n:"b-but it was fun"
Jungwoo:"fine but next time be more carefull i might not be here anymore to protect you so you should learn how to take care of your self"

She didn't said anything but just stand there,we got inside the house and now our patents were in there usual positions.

Mum was in the kitchen cooking dinner and dad was in the living room sleeping with beers all over the place.

Mum:"yaa you two come here,eat this and then go back to your room"

Y/n ran to her to give her a hug but she got stopped by mum pushing her head cousing her to land on the dirty floor.

Y/n started to cry my mum didn't do anything until my dad woke up he got irretede by Y/n screams and yells

So he walked towards her but before he could do something i stopped him and said.

Jungwoo:"i will take her punishment"
Dad:"wow you think that you can protect your sister?"
Jungwoo:"yes"i said courageously
Dad:"okay then"

My dad got his belt out of his pant and started to hit me,and then my mum trown me a bucket of cold water on my body.

Y/n stopped to cry and looked at me,i smiled to her and i signal her to go to our room she walked there and waited for me.

After houres of getting punished my parents were tired and now and they left me.

I walked to mine and Y/n's room it was dark i looked at the bed and sew that she was already fast asleep.

I looked at her,she looks very pretty and innocent the world dosen't deserve her.

I wish i could protect her for the rest of our lives but i clearly can't do that,i can't handel my parents anymore.

Every single day their abusing get worse at this point i might even die,i know that this seems selfish but

i decided to leave this house,and very toxic family,yesterday i talked to a very powerful man

he said that he can help me with my family but just me

At first i refused but then i can't do this anymore i have to leave.

And this is my last night here,i looked at her for the last time and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I got out my house and outside there was a very big and expensive car and inside of it there is Mr.Jung.

I promise this,i will find you Y/n and we can be happy again just like what we wanted.

How will Y/n react to Jungwoo being her brother?
What is she going to say to Jaehyun about her pregnancy?

Hi guys i wanted to tell you that if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote it and to follow me to be always updated for my futur books,have a nice day and take care😘