Birthday

After that day,the day i was suppose to marry and spend my life with someone i love,Jaehyun made my life a living hell.

We didn't go on a honeymoon since he is busy with his work,so after the marrege,nothing really changed

except that he treats me like one of the maids,he mistreat me,he hurts me and sometimes i can even hear moans coming from his from.

I never sew who is the girl he is sleeping with and i never really care becouse you don't feel anything for him right?

But there are positive things too,you know more about the members and you got along with all of them but especially the dream unit and Jungwoo.

Today is a very special day for you,it's your birthday you never celebrated them with your family and you are used to it

but not this year,all the members know that today is your birthday but not Jaehyun.

They all planed the things to do,where to go and where to eat, just to make you happy.

You woke up feeling very happy but it soon fade away by Jaehyun's voice calling you to clean his room.

You still have a happy smile on your face so you walked to the bathroom,prepared yourself and walked to Jaehyun's room.

Chothes:

You didn't do your hair or put  make up on becouse you just needed to stay at home but you will later change when the guys arrives to celebrate your birthday

You walked inside the room and see a very pretty girl on the bed playing with her phone,but she is not kind.

???:"what the fuck are you looking at?,are you a thief ? Babe!! Someone wants to hurt me!!"

You didn't do anything all you did was stand and she starts to yell that you are a thief,Jaehyun run to the door but stops in his traks and calmly said.

Jaehyun:"honey,she is not a thief,she is my wife but she is just a maid here"
???:"what you are married?and didn't said anything to me?"
Jaehyun:"Yeji as i told you she is just a maid,so don't worry"
Yeji:"okay fine but you have to buy me new chothes"
Jaehyun:"everything for my baby,and for you clean faster i want you out my room as soon as possible"

They both left the room,you got deeply hurt becouse even if this marriage is forced you still have hope that love will come.

After 1 hour of cleaning the messy bedroom you finally have time to have breakfast

you walk down the stairs and hear Yeji's voice talking to the dream unit,you watched them and you see that they are not really interested on what she is saying.

Jeno see you by the door,he got really happy and yelled.

Jeno:"happy birthday Y/n!!!!!"
Chenle:"Y/n!!you finally arrive i was getting annoyed"
Renjun:"here is your breakfast,i know you still didn't eat"
Yeji:"are you all just going to ignore me for this bitch?"
Haechan:"y'all here sum?"
Jisung:"no"