They almost got me.

Y/n pov

We are all vibing in the car with the music and i asked them why is just the three of them here and not all the Dream unit.

Jaemin:"well... You see Y/n,Jaehyun made a rule for us to follow which we break,is to never go to club unless if is part of a mission"
Haechan:"and there are other rules to and we do follow them,just some of them"
Jeno:"and this is not bad,this is kind of our stress reliver"
Y/n:"but does the other members know that you all go out?"
Haechan:"yeah Jisung and Chenle,they go out too and all the dream unit knows"
Y/n:"i never knew that someone like them could break the rules"
Jeno:"i know right? they seem innocent on the outside but inside they are real demons"
Jaemin:"We are here and Jeno stop talking about my kids like that"

You all got out the car and head towards the VIP room that Jeno book up.

Imagine this is the room:

You all danced,sing and Haechan have some make out session with some of the girls in the room

After drinking a good amout of alcohol you need to go to the bathroom,you said this to Jeno who is near you.

He asks you if you need him to accompany you but you said no becouse you didn't want him to stop having fun.

You walk to the bathroom and you did your own business little did you know that someone is ready to kidnap you.

Aftet washing your hands you are ready to get out the room but you feel like there is someone watching you.

You looked at the door and see eyes in the little hole near the handle,you scream and they starts to bang in your door.

Jeno pov

I'm looking at my phone at the moment since i couldn't talk to anyone in the room.

Jaemin is busy dancing and singing like crazy while Haechan i having fun with the ladies.

I realize that it's been 5 minutes since Y/n got out to go to the batroom i started to get nervouse since i don't think so that she have to do a lot in the batroom.

I excuse myself to Jaemin since he still look sane more then Haechan.

I ran out the VIP room and walk towards the woma's bathroom there i see two boys trying to get in.

Once they see me they start to run away but i'm faster then them,i got one of them by the collar and we started to punch each other.

I see Y/n got out of the bathroom,i ran towards her and we ran away to get Jaemin and Haechan to say to them that we need to go as soon as possibile.

Y/n pov

I was still screaming but i stop when i didn't hear the banging anymore i look outside and Jeno was punching one of the guys.