FIN

Warning:"Mention of blood and r*pe"

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully but i felt a little cold so i tried to grab the blanket that was suppose to be under my feet but i didn't felt anything.

I opened my eyes and sew that i was in a very dark room in a bed and it was very cold becouse there was no source of warmth.

Imagine this is the room but with no windows and it's dark:

I tried to stand up to see where i was becouse i coundn't find Jaehyun near me but my hands were tied up by heavy chains

And from that i knew something was wrong,someone must have kidnapped me at night when we least expected.

I tried to not make any noises and to try and hear if there was someone on the other side of the door since it was near me.

It was silence for a very long time until i heard the radio talking,
"I want you all to get ready becouse there is going to be one of the most biggest mafia fight,i don't want to harm any of you so you better be locked in your own houses and i want all the streets to be empty,if we see you outside you might get killed so this is on your own responsibility"

I heard Jaehyun's voice he must have been already informated about this,i sight on relife since atlest he knows that i got kidnaped.

But then i heard another voice that made me shocked.

???:"Yeji you heard him he is ready for a war"
Yeji:"yeah and i don't care Minho"
Minho:"you are really crosing the line,what about the child,what if you get hurt and you loose the child"
Yeji:"i don't give a fuck about this child and remmember this if i can't have Jaehyun no one can have him!"

I heard Yeji walking away since there was the heels ticking and someone come in the room where i'm in.

I thought about pretending to be still asleep but i'm not good at acting so i just decided to confront Minho.

He finally opens the door and there he is again with a tray of food in his hands,we didn't said anything to each other it was just silence.

I finally finished the plate of ramen and he left without saying anything but i know for sure that he wants to say something.

At night

I almost fall asleep and this is the 3rd time this day since i coundn't do anything

Other then just listen to what is happening outside or pry for Jaehyin to find me

But something made me still up,i heard two voices outside the door and it was a man and a girl to be specific,Yeji and Albert.

Albert:"listen i think we made a huge mistake"
Yeji:"no we didn't we are doing a favour to Jaehyun,he should be greatfull"
Albert:"no what the hell do you mean?he threaten us!"
Yeji:"don't tell me that you got intemedeted by him for just a little threat,he will not find us in time"