Fin pt.1

Next day

I woke up today feeling a pair of arms on my wrists holding me under the bed.

I didn't have to look back to know who it is,becouse i already know that it's Jaehyun.

I just stayed there for a little bit admiring the buetyful view that is infront of me.

After some time he finally started to move and he said good morning to me with his raspy voice giving me some kisses on the back.

Y/n:"I think that this is enough kiss for today isn't it?"
Jaehyun:"no let me spoil you more"
Y/n:"but we still have to meet up with your mum today in the beach remmember?"
Jaehyun:"oh god i totally forgot"he said rolling his eyes becouse he still didn't want to get up.
Y/n:"c'mon we have to take a shower dress up and eat some breakfast"
Jaehyun:"you cam be my breakfast"
Y/n:"stop it you pervert!"you said giving him a playfull smack on the face.
Jaaehyun:"fine but do you need any help to get up?"he said smirking.

You got tired of his actions becouse you started to blush so you trow the pillow that you can find next to you.

Jaehyun:"i will get that as a yes"

Jaehyun putted you on his shoulder so you are facing his back,he walked towards the bathroom and placed you on the sink.

He gave you a passionate kiss and started the water,he helped you get inside the bathtub and helped you clean your hair.

After that he left you for same privacy to dress up.

What you wore:

What you wore on top:

Bag:

Sandals:

Sandals:

You walked out the bathroom and made your way towards Jaehyun who was already waiting in the door

You both walked down in the hall and eat breakfast while waiting for JH's mum and Albert.

After 1 hour of waiting for them you finally sew JH's mum and you hugged her.

You all decided to walk towards the beach and toward the beach's umbrella.

You started to take off the cover of your swimsuit and there were the same boys from yesterday that started to whistle to you

and say random things like "hi there sexy" or "you look fine as hell babygirl"

You looked at them with disgusts and walked to Jaehyun to let him help you put the sunscreen.

He was glaring at them and then he looked at you and gave you a smile he looked back at them and gave them a smirk while they just stared.

He putted the cream on his hands and started to apply it on your back,he started to massage you back and gave you some kissess here and there.

After 5 minutes of doing the same actions he finally stoped and gave you on last kiss on the lips but it was longer then the other kisses.

You were feeling bored since you didn't do anything on the past 2 houres all you did was read a book and listen to music.

So you asked Jaehyun if you could go to the water and swim he said that it was a great idea so we went to the water and started to swim.

Jungkook pov

Today we finally landed in the Phillipines and it was hot as hell.

I took off my hoodie and putted it on my bag we walked towards the exit and towards our privet car.

To all the ride i was on my phone and checked my messages to see if there is anything important

we finally arrived to the hotel and we all walked to our prospective rooms.

I feel asleep on the bed for a very long time from how tired i was from the flight.

I got a phone call from Suga hyung saying that they were outside in the pool and they were there playibg some games.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face to fresh up and then i dressed with a simple shirt with some palm tress on it and a pair of shorts.

While i was going downstairs i was on an elevator with a woman that doesn't really gave me good vibes.

So when she left the elevator i left on the same floor as hers.

I follower here towards a basement where she made a call,i started to listen.

???:"Dad are you ready for tonight?"
???:"yes i am,i just need you to be a little bit more patient sweetheart"
???:"yeah but be fast i hate waiting"

It was Yeji and she was talking to someone,i know who she is talking to and i also know that this is not going to be a very calm vacation.

I left before she could see me,i went to a privet place where i called Jaehyun.

Jungkook:"c'mon bro respond to the call"
Jaehyun:"hello?Jungkook how are you?"
Jungkook:"i am fine but i need you to know that Yeji just made a call to someone and it didn't sound like a good conversation"

Jaehyun didn't said anything and all he said is "thank you"he hang up the phone and walked to his hyung.

Will Jaehyun be able to protect Y/n this time?
Is there going to be other fight?
Who was Yeji talking to?

Hi guys👋 this is sadly one of the last chapters for this book and i wanted to remind you that if you like this chapter give it a vote and if you would like to be always updated with my future books you can follow me ☺
Bye guys and have a nice day.