Vocation pt.2

We came back home and Jaehyun said good night to me,i walled to my bathroom took off my make up,and putted on my pj.

I fall asleep very fast and then woke up by someone whispering.

???:"we should wake her up"
???:"what if she gets mad and tells the boss?"
???:"nah i heard that she is very kind"
Y/n:"you could have just woken me up that is not a problem"
???:"u-uh yes ma'am"one of the maid said with embarrassment.

You got up from your bed and sew that your bags were ready for the vacation you walked to the bathroom and dressed up to go to the airport.

What you wore:

Hair:

You said thank you to them while they bowed and said sorry for what happend

You wore a pair of glasees instead of putting make up since you thought that it would be a little bit too much.

You walked downstairs and you found all the members in the dinning room having breakfast.

They greted you and you end up sitting next to Jaehyun since is the only available place.

You talked for a while and now it's time for you to go to the airport you heard the dream unit complaining to Jaehyun.

Saying that it's not fair that we get to go on vocation but they don't,Johnny warned them saying that they were complaining a bit to much so they just behaved.

We got in the car and since it was morning there was nothing to really talk about.

While i was listing to some music i sew that Jaehyun still have his gun on his pocket

i got a little bit mad since we promised that there was no work going to involved in this vocation.

Y/n:"i thought that we talked about this Jaehyun"you said pointing at his gun.
Jaehyun:"Y/n is just for protection,i promise that i am not going to use it unless we are in a very dangerous situation"
Y/n:"fine"