Confession

When you came inside the basement,Jaehyun tied your hands and made you sit on the rocky ground.

Jaehyun:"don't you dare move or we are going to stay here for a very long time"

You hear a belt,and the next thing you feel its slap in your ass,it continue like this for other 30 minutes and now your thights are with color purple and it's bleeding.

You are screaming the whole time for the pain,and you can also hear the door baging with Johnny,Jungwoo and Jaemin's voice saying that he should stop.

He finally opened the door and the three mans came in running to your tired body.

Jaemin:"Y/n don't move or it will get worse"
Johnny:"Jaehyun is seriously going out of line"
Y/n:"guys you know that this not the first time so don't worry i'm use to it"
Jungwoo:"let's go back to your room so i can treat you"

You trust Jungwoo since he is in the medical unit in Nct,he always treat your bruises when you get hurt and that is how you two got close to each other.

Jungwoo:"don't come near Jaehyun anymore okay?"
Y/n:"how i am not suppose to come near him when he is the one calling me?"
Jungwoo:"then don't go when he calls you"
Y/n:"so he can hurt me more?"

Jungwoo didn't want you to get hurt but is this is the situation then you should just be carefull.

After 5 mothes.

Today it's days like others you did your usual routine and now you are outside drinking a cup of coffee.

Chothes:

In these past mothes Jaehyun got used to hurt you daily and nobody said anything to him becouse they know that he is stubborn

He hurts you sometimes by slaping you or punching you or even sexually abouse you.

But if you go to the hospital becouse of him Jungwoo will get angry at him.

Johnny already threaten him saying that he dosen't care if he dies.

And the same for Yeji she says false stories to Jaehyun so that he could hurt you more.

While you are calmly drinking your coffee,Yeji came to you.

Yeji:"i never really know that you can survive this far"
Y/n:"what do you mean?"
Yeji:"i want you to get out of the way and let me be happy with Jaehyun"
Y/n:"i am letting you be happy with him,what is your problem"
Yeji:"i want you to divorce him,i will marry with him so when he dies i will get all his money"

You didn't said anything back since it's unless to talk back to her,in these mothes you also knew why Yeji is always saying lies to Jaehyun,she wants his money and nothing more.

Mark:"Y/n!! Come here! Let's play volleyball!"
Y/n:"okay but i don't want to be in the same team as Heachna and Renjun"

Everybody laughs at what you said since whenever you are in the same team as these two you are not going to finish to agrue with each other.