I miss you

Y/n pov

Y/n:"what are you doing here?"
Bangchan:"ohh darling you misunderstood everything,i kidnapped you"
Y/n:"w-what?"

You are so shooked at what he just said,when did he kidnap you?You didn't remmember anything.

Bangchan:"thank you so much Felix for accompanying her"
Felix:"your welcome sir"
Bangchan:"you may go now,i need to have a private conversation with this lady"

Felix that guy with the deep voice left the room and now is just the two of you.

Bangchan:"you maybe asking yourself how did you get here,well it was easy i though that Jaehyun had a better security but he didn't, anyways one of my spy that lives in the Nct base helped me and Yeji too"
Y/n:"so you were the guy that Yeji was talking to"
Bangchan:"now that you understood everything come here near me"

You hesitated to come but you didn't have any other chooses,you came near him with a little space between you two

But that space vanish by him standing up and kissing your lips,he deepens the kiss and he wanted you to kiss him back but you didn't move not even an inch.

Bangchan:"Kiss me back or there are going to consequences"

You tried to kiss him,and after who knows how long you'd been in that position that he broke the kiss.

Bangchan:"go back to your room and don't you dare try to run away or i will kill Jaehyun,i will see you at dinner time i have some things to be done,go now"

A different guy escorted you to your room,he looks much more younger and he looks very innocent.

After he left i didn't know what to do so i asked to Felix the guy that was guarding me if i could watch the tv and he let me.

It's finally lunch time and a new guy came in giving me food.

???:"here,eat this,i hope you like it"
Y/n:"t-thanks"
???:"don't worry i don't harm people,what about we know each other ?"

You didn't said anything since you don't know anything about this gang and you didn't want to make them angry.

???:"i will talk first so that you can feel comfortable and then you okay?"

You just nood not wanting to take a break of eating the delecios lunch.

???:"my name is Know"

You choked at your own food just by hearing his own name.

Y/n:"your name is know?
Know:"i know that it seems weird but i am not the one who chosed my name"
Y/n:"okay okay sorry continue"
Know:"okay that is my name but you can call me Minho i have three cats ecc..."

Minho:"okay it's time for me to go,let's talk tomarrow always at lunch time"
Y/n:"okay bye"

In the evening all you did is explore your room,there are a lot of interesting stuff here and after that you fell asleep since you couldn't continue watch the tv.

Dinner time

It's now dinner time and the guy that look so young said that you should prepare yourself and to wear the dress in his hands.

You honestly didn't like it since it's very seductive.

The dress: