Back

Y/n pov

You all decided to listen to what Jaehyun said in the letter so that he will not hurt the girls,

and he probably missunderstood their intention.

You all got back to your own room,at lunch time Yeri asked if we could have a picnic in the garden

so that it could be memorable for us as our last meal.

Before i go, i will probably visit them after a very long period of time.

After lunch,you all told some childhood stories to each other until,you got tired and decides to take a nap.

After maybe 3 houres of sleeping you woke up and walked down the stairs to go to the kitchen and there you sew Minho.

Y/n:"hey what's up?"
Minho:"oh hey,i'm good just chilling wanna join?"
Y/n:"sure"

Minho gave you a cup of tea to drink while he drinks coffee.

Minho:"you know i'm going to miss you so bad"
Y/n:"i think i heard that a lot of times today"
Minho:"haha i know but seriously it's going to be boring again"
Y/n:"aww don't worry"

You continued to talk to him until everybody started to join the conversation,at night before meeting Nct

you made pizza and eat it,it made a lot of mess and the kitchen was nearly going to explode but at the end it was ver funny to make.

It's finally time to go to the place where Jaehyun wanted to meet us,me and Irene with Minho got there

but not the rest of the girls since they might get hurt.

The drive was very silence but it wasen't awkward and you could hear the rain and the calm music that Minho choosed.

Minho stoped the car after a while you looked up on the window and outside you didn't sew anything.

You got out the car,closed the door and analyze the location

there was nothing but when you look at your front you sew a very big and tall building.

You all walked inside of the building, you were in the right side while Irene was on the left side and

Minho was on the middle,he was holding a gun on his hands and was on the position of aiming.

You finally walked on the last floor and there you hear Jaehyun talking loudly.

Jaehyun:"i never thought that you would come here"
Minho:"well we are here now and we want to give you Y/n"
Jaehyun:"you will never really give her to me that easily will you?"
Minho:"Yes"
Jaehyun:"hah why?"
Minho:"becouse we are friends and i don't have the intenssion to start a fight"
Jaehyun:"well i'm really sorry but i like it when we fight"

With that Jaehyun fired to Minho and Minho dodged the bulled by going to the wall outside.

You and Irene were hidding since Minho didn't want you two to get hurt.

Jaehyun finally got out the room and walked to the empty hallway.

Jaehyun:"where is she?"
Minho:"she is hidding"
Jaehyun:"where is she hidding?"

Minho didn't respond instead he kept qiute and waited for Jaehyun to talk more,Jaehyun didn't took this well

Jaehyun didn't hesitate to fire him with the gun since he wasen't talking at this poit

You sew the bullet coming towards him you got out the box that you were hidding from and run towards Minho.

You hugged him and you got the bullet instead of him,at first you didn't feel any pain but then your heart started to hurt.

The bullet came from your back which in the front is your cheast.

Everyone in the room were shocked Jaehyun started to run towards you and he got you before you could hit the floor.

Jaehyun:"Y/n!! I'm sorry"he said while sobbing.
Y/n:"t-that is fine"you said while smiling even though you were in pain.
Jaehyun:"i-i didn't want to hurt you!"

You looked to him and just gave him a bright smile,the reason why you run to Minho to save him is becouse

He already did a lot of things for you,and seeing him get gurt will just make you feel bad.

You looked at Irene and she had very terry eyes,as she is looking at your almost lifeless body

You said 'thank you to her' with your voice that you are almost loosing and then next to her you sew all the Nct members they were all crying too.

Johnny already called the hospital and they are almost here coming at the main time Jaehyun was holding you.

You then looked back at Minho and you said.

Y/n:"y-you need to go now"
Minho:"b-but.."
Y/n:"no buts i am here with the guys don't worry just go"
Minho:"o-okay"

He got up and waited for Irene but she didn't want to leave you,what if this is the last time that she will see you.

You just noded at her said that she needed to go too before Yeji sees her.

When they started to walk and got out your sight you looked into Jaehyun's eyes.

Y/n:"i'm tired"
Jaehyun:"don't worry the ambulance is going to come soon"
Y/n:"i need to close my eyes"
Jaehyun:"no!don't you dare close them,look at me"

You looked at him as what he asked and you gave him a very loving and sweet smile.

Jaehyun:"Y/n i love you"
Y/n:"i love you too Jaehyun,but i think that it's my time to go now"
Jaehyun:"Y/n please don't do this to me,keep your eyes open please"

But when he said that you made your eyes fall,you couldn't take it anymore it was to much pain.

But after you passed out the ambulance finally walked inside the building and they helped you get inside the hospital.

Will Y/n survive?
Will Jaehyun finally show her somelove that she deserves?

Hi guys👋 i hope that you all are having a great day,if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote itand to follow me to be always upgraded about the books i will write is the future!!💜