Haikyuu Segment: Guidelines

Hello, my people! I hope you're having an amazing day - I really do. So you were scrolling through the Haikyuu imagines on Wattpad, and you happened to see mine, and so some ungodly force caused you to look into it. I will do my best to meet your expectations. As you may have read in the description, this chapter consists of guidelines for the upcoming chapters of Haikyuu imagines with our beautiful Karasuno boys. So please read this for a bit of context on what is to come. Again, thank you for actually reading this. 

~

Who I Will Be Covering:

1. Ryūnosuke Tanaka 

2. Daichi Sawamura

3. Kōshi Sugawara

4. Asahi Azumane

5. Yū Nishinoya

6. Shōyō Hinata

7. Tobio Kageyama

8. Kei Tsukishima 

9. Tadashi Yamaguchi

~

Y/N's Details: 

Y/N is a girl, cause I write for female readers! Thanks! 

The rest of Y/N's physical appearance, personal info and interests are all according to you, my loyal reader! 

~

The Year You're In: 

Y/N's year will vary depending on who the imagine is with. She will be in said person's year in high school. For example, Tanaka is a 2nd year. Therefore, in a Tanaka x Reader imagine, Y/N will be a 2nd year too.

~

From here on in, readers, everything is in your hands. Thank you for reading this! It might help you out a bit. :)) 

As I said, you now possess complete freedom over the following 50 imagines. Who you want to be paired with (I personally suggest - um, I don't know - the whole team) comes with that. Most importantly: have fun. But don't stay on your devices for too long. :)