Asahi: Forever

(You and Asahi have been dating for years in this imagine. You live together, and you are both in your twenties). 

 You were sitting on the couch of your living room, waiting for your boyfriend, Asahi Azumane, to come home. You had had a small snack when you came back from work, but were waiting for him to come home so the two of you could go shopping for your special Friday night dinner. You made a bit of a ritual of Friday evenings. When the two of you initially moved in together, you found that you both often got caught up with your work and other responsibilities which clouded up all of the potential free time you could've been spending together. So, you promised each other that every Friday night, no matter what other business you had going on, the two of you would shop for and cook a special dinner. You loved this ritual of yours. 

 You were sitting in one of Asahi's hoodies and a pair of baggy jeans. On your feet, you were wearing a pair of trainers, which you were tapping on the floor as you watched BNHA while waiting for Asahi to return. Three raps sounded on the door. Asahi's signature knock. You knew Asahi had his own key to your apartment, but he always knocked if he knew you were at home so you could open it for him and he could see your face. That's what he told you, anyway. You got up from the couch and walked over to the door of the house. You unlocked it and opened it to look up to Asahi. He looked down, an adorable smile on his face. He bent down and placed his hands on the sides of your head, letting his fingers run through your hair. He closed his eyes, placing multiple soft kisses on your lips. You slowly lifted your hands to let them run through his messy mop of hair, which he liked to let down when he was at work. Asahi didn't ever plan on cutting his hair short from what he told you, but he did allow you to trim it for him at home every now and then just to keep it neat.  

 "Hello there," he spoke softly as he landed another kiss, this time on your cheek. 

 "Hi," you hugged him, "How was work today?"

 "While I would love nothing more on this earth than to have you hold me forever, I didn't hear anything you just said," he kept his arms wrapped around you nonetheless. You let go of him and moved aside, prompting him to get inside your apartment. He walked inside and locked the door. 

 "So how was work today?" you repeated yourself as he hadn't heard you. 

 "It was good. You know, when you do what you love, it doesn't really feel like work. Plus, today's Friday, so I've been excited all day," he put his bag down by the shoe rack and turned to you, "For our special Friday night shopping and dinner." 

 "You bet," you grinned, "What do you feel like having tonight?" 

 "I think we should decide what we'll make when we're at the supermarket," Asahi called down the hallway as he disappeared into your bedroom.  

 "Hey, Asahi, we also need to get a gift for your aunt's wedding, remember?" you turned around in the couch. Asahi was standing there wearing only a pair of pale jeans. Was he intending to go out in public shirtless? 

 "Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Have you seen my black hoodie with the little white stripes on the sleeves? You know, with the joint pocket at the front?" Asahi questioned you as he tightened the belt around his waist. He wasn't looking up, so he couldn't see that you were wearing the very hoodie he was describing. 

 "Uh, I may have," you sarcastically responded. You stood up to catch Asahi's attention and give him a full view of your outfit. He looked up. He smiled.

 "Never mind, I don't wanna wear it. You look too cute in it," he walked up to you and hugged you to his bare chest. You just stood there, not expecting two hugs in a row in such a small time span. Your face was squished up against him.