Hinata: Teddy Bear

One text from Shō 🧡🥕🏐. 

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: Hey, Y/N! Do you wanna do something together today? I love you!

 One voice message from Shō 🧡🥕🏐.

 "Okay, shh, I'm starting," his excited voice was so adorable you could basically imagine how Shōyō looked like while he had been recording this, "Hey, Y/N! Um, so earlier today, I don't know if you saw this, but I saw like a bunch of flyers around town for this amusement park thingy that's happening locally. It's happening today, in fact! Uh, I wanted to ask if you were busy so that maybe we could go to it together? It would be fun, I promise! We'll go on all the rollercoasters together, and I can hold your hand if you get scared. Uh. You could also hold my hand a bit, too. Heh. Uh, but if you don't wanna go cause it might be boring with just the two of us, I totally get it! Wait, what?" you heard multiple voices speaking to Shōyō in the background, "Wait, no, I didn't mean it like that! Y/N, I don't think it'll be boring! I swear! I think - stop it - I know that it's gonna be so fun just being with you. It's always great being with you. Uh, anyway, call me back when you get this message. Aw, dang it, it's too long." 

 You wiped away the tears of joy that had streamed down your face over the course of Shōyō's eager request for you to join him in an amusement park. Yeah, come to think of it, you had seen a few flyers on your back home from school yesterday advertising some kind of local fair that was to happen on Saturday. You checked the date at the top of your phone. Today was Saturday. You checked the time at which Hinata had sent the text and tried to call you. Three in the morning. What was he doing awake at three in the morning? With the rest of the boys, judging by the familiar voices you had picked up on. Oh God. Only Shōyō. 

 You sighed and got up from bed, navigating your way to your bathroom to wash up. After doing everything, you decided to take a shower. Once you got out of the shower, you blow dried your hair and started looking for something to wear. You would finish getting ready and then text Shōyō that you'd love to go to the amusement park with him. If you remembered correctly, the flyers stated that it was to begin at around three in the afternoon or three thirty. After rummaging for a bit in your closet, you settled on wearing your favourite outfit. It wasn't something too extravagant so that you could run around a bit with Shōyō and be comfortable. Besides, you often wore your favourite outfit when something that you were looking forward to was happening. Wearing it made you happy. 

 One text from Shō 🧡🥕🏐.

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: Good morning, Y/N! How are you? 🤗

 You finished changing and headed over to grab your phone from the coffee table by your bed. You unlocked it and found a message from Shōyō waiting for you. You opened your messages with him and started replying.

 You: Hey Shō! I'm good, how are you? 🧡

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: I'm great! Uh, did you get my messages?

 You: Yes I did. Care to explain?

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: What?

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: Wait, oh my God, is this about me saying I love you? Oh my God, I'm sorry. It's just that you've said it before so I thought it was okay. I won't do it again, promise.

 You: What? Shō, that's not it. You can say that you love me all you want, don't be crazy.

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: Oh! Then I love you so much. 😚😚😚 

 You: I love you too. But that's not what I meant. What were you doing up at three in the morning, you goof?

 Shō 🧡🥕🏐: Oh, the guys were trying to get me to ask you to go to the fair with me all day, and then they dared me to at our sleepover, and I finally did it!