Tanaka: Sexy

You were so excited to finally meet the team Mr Ukai told you he coached at Karasuno. In Mr Ukai's opinion, you were apparently really good at strategizing, so he wanted you to teach his boys a thing or two. He also said he wanted to see you play after you told him you weren't good enough to go to tournaments. You were kind of nervous. 

 Recently, things weren't looking good for Karasuno based off of the news going around that you had heard. But you knew they could turn things around. You loved Karasuno. Reasonably so. Your father used to play there when he was younger, and your father was the reason you had gotten into volleyball. Now, volleyball was your life. Unfortunately, the girls' team at the school you went to was too small to enter tournaments, and lacked experience to provide the proper training you so craved.

 So here you were. Your volleyball team probably wouldn't even notice that you weren't there. You knew this because sometimes you had decided to skip practice and go talk to Mr Ukai instead. You enjoyed your conversations, especially when he told you about this year's team and how he saw potential in them. You had heard a bit about them and their personalities.  

 Anyway, you now stood in front of three grey, cement steps leading up to a dark silver metal double door. Cautiously, you walked up and pulled the door on the right side. As you quietly stepped in, you were met with a shiny, yellow wooden floor. The walls were primarily orange with wooden bars and borders adorning them. Occasionally, there was a caged window through which light from outside shone in. You could see a volleyball net set up with a few stray balls scattered here and there, but more balls were contained within a blue basket next to the net.

 But that wasn't what really caught your eye. You took note of a girl of average height with shoulder-length black hair wearing a white track suit. Now the boy standing next to her, he was what had piqued your attention. He had a shaved head with a widow's peak. He was of average height for a boy of his age with a lean but strong build. But that wasn't it. What he was doing was what really caught your attention. He was shouting way too loudly while spinning his shirt over his head. It seemed that he had won a point, considering the large smile on his face and the fist pump his left arm had formed. Quite the character from what you could tell.

 At that moment, Mr Ukai caught notice of you standing awkwardly by the steel door. He smiled, waving in your direction. 

 "Y/N. Welcome," he walked up to you and shook your hand before turning back to the group of boys in the gymnasium, "Everyone! This is Y/N. She plays volleyball, and is excellent at strategizing in particular. I invited her to come watch a few practice sessions so she can help us and maybe get better too. Y/N, meet everyone." 

 Now everyone except for that boy who was celebrating surrounded you and Mr Ukai in a semi circle. You saw a boy with slightly thick eyebrows, light grey hair and hazel-brown eyes with a birthmark mole under his left eye. He was smiling gently at you.

 "Hi, Y/N. It's great to meet you. My name is Sugawara," he extended his arm out to you. You took it. 

 "The pleasure's mine, Sugawara," you returned his smile. Next, a boy with short dark hair and dark brown eyes shook your hand warmly with both of his.

 "I'm Daichi Sawamura. You can call me Daichi, Y/N," his voice was reassuring and kind. You liked him. You nodded at him. Then, a strong looking boy with brown hair styled as a bun behind his head and dark brown eyes matching his hair as well as his eyebrows approached you. There was a short scruff growing on his chin, giving him what you thought was a comfortable, masculine look. He took your hand, shaking it in a much more gentle manner than what you expected. 

 "Asahi Azumane," he announced. His name suited him. Next to him stood a boy only slightly taller than you. He had wild black hair, most of which was ruffled upwards. There was a tiny tuft of dirty blond hair falling over his forehead. His eyes were brown and slanted. Rather than shaking your hand, this boy simply stood with both of his hands perched on his waist and an amiable look on his face.