Nishinoya: Joyride

You needed a new pair of shoes, seeing as how your mother had thrown out three of your old pairs yesterday without telling you. So you wanted to replace them with something fresh and new. And because Yū wouldn't stop texting you how much he was bored and wanted to hang out with you (he tried calling you at three am), you had suggested that he come along with you.

 "And then we can play laser tag?" Yū asked you over the phone. 

 "Yeah, sure, if you like," you smiled to yourself. Yū gasped.  

 "Hot," he declared.  

 "Yeah, okay," you scoffed at his nonchalant attitude, "Um, so where do you wanna meet?" 

 "Wait, are you dressed?" he inquired. 

 "Yeah, I told you I'm ready. Why?" you played with a thread hanging off of your bed sheet. 

 "Well, I just looked down and realised that I'm still in bed with only my boxers on," he admitted. 

 "Yū! Go get dressed. I'll come to your place. Idiot." 

 "You know you want some of this," he started only to be cut off by you closing the phone in his face. The second you disconnected the call, your phone was spammed with texts from Yū.

 Yū ⚡💛: BABE.

 Yū ⚡💛: RUDE. 

 Following these two texts, he sent you a picture of him standing in front of his mirror wearing only his boxers. You ignored his text, but he kept sending you pictures of him in various poses. despite your faux disappointment, you stared at each picture before picking one to set as your wallpaper. And a different one for your lock screen. You hoped that your parents wouldn't spontaneously decide that it was time to check through your phone any time soon.

 You sauntered down the stairs and to your kitchen to make a small snack for yourself before you left to go pick Yū up. Once you finished eating your sandwich, you checked the time before saying bye to your mother, grabbing your belongings and heading on your way to your boyfriend's house. 

~

 You knocked on Yū's door and waited for him. After a short while, you heard a series of rustles from the other side of the door. Shuffling footsteps slowly approached the door.

 "Hey, Yū!" you pressed your face against the door. 

 "Hey, Y/N!" his voice answered from the other side, "You good?"

 "Yeah, I'm okay," you nodded, "Um, are you ready to go?"

 "Uh huh," he opened the door and revealed his brightly beaming face.  

 The two of you started on your way. You took a series of trains until you found yourselves standing in front of The Mall Sendai Nagamachi. You had wanted to go there because they had a shoe store which you particularly liked; it was called MMK. Plus, the mall had a cinema facility that you and the other second years often frequented. You all agreed that they had the best showings there, so you almost always refused to watch movies anywhere else. 

 "Okay," you quickly scanned the map of the mall and located your desired location. The shoe store that you oh so loved. "Ah, there it is! Let's go." 

 You took Yū's hand in yours and led him along with you. He followed obediently, entertaining you with a range of conversation topics along the way, all of which were either dumb or weird. You wouldn't have it any other way. Once you finally reached the shoe store you wanted to do your shopping at, Yū was discussing the likability of him getting a tattoo on his ass with you. His first option was to have your name in an arrow heart as the tattoo on his ass. You abruptly refused. He then suggested your face. You facepalmed, unable to form a sentence to accurately show how disappointed in him you were. And now he was just throwing ideas at you. You were turning all of them down, but it was surprisingly fun to see how many he could come up with.