Nishinoya: Pizza Night

The doorbell of your house went off, forcing you to pause the movie playing on your TV screen (A Silent Voice) and go to your door to see who the heck wanted to see you on a Wednesday afternoon in the middle of summer vacation while your mother was away for a business trip. It certainly wasn't your mother - she would've used the key. Well, maybe it was your murderer. Ah well, all good things came to an end. You laughed to yourself as you you made your way to the peephole on the inside of the door. You peered in close, using one eye to identify the person standing outside. What was Yū doing here? He hadn't arranged to come over or anything, had he? Not that you minded; you loved spending quality time with your boyfriend. It was just that - well - you didn't exactly look presentable per se. You were wearing grey pyjama shorts that went down to your knees along with Yū's Karasuno jersey and a pair of long socks on your feet. You had showered this morning and decided to wear some nice comfy clothes because why not. But you weren't expecting visitors. If you knew that anyone (especially your boyfriend) was coming over, you would've worn actual outing clothes or something. But now you were faced with a decision to make: abandon Yū at the door and say nothing or open the door and face his reaction. You sighed and unlocked the door, pulling it open to find Yū standing with an excited grin on his face and what appeared to be a duffel bag slung over his left shoulder. 

 "Hey, Y/N!" he somehow smiled even brighter, "Is that my jersey?"

 "Hi, Yū. Yeah it is," you blushed slightly. You hoped he wouldn't mind you wearing it. 

 "Aw, you look so cute in it!" he attacked you with a tight hug and kissed you multiple times on your forehead. You didn't get the chance to react, so you were just squished up against him.

 "Thanks," you sheepishly replied, "So, how are you?"

 "Very happy now that I've seen my favourite person in the whole entire universe wearing my volleyball jersey," he pulled away from the hug. You laughed.

 "Okay, okay," you brushed it off. So the jersey was a success! So far, so good. 

 "What?" he pouted, "You don't believe me? Well, think what you want, but that is a fact."

 "If you say so," you shrugged, "So what brings you here?"

 "Well, I have to dye my hair cause it's started to grow out again, and I realised that I would love nothing more in this world than to do that with my precious baby Y/N. If she'll let me," Yū explained his reasoning like it was the most obvious thing ever. You moved aside for him to walk inside. 

 "Good. I thought there was a body in that duffel bag," you said in a serious tone as you locked the door behind you. 

 "You'd be the first to know," he winked at you.

 "Not reassurance," you shook your head slowly. Yū walked straight into your living room and placed his duffel bag on your carpeted floor by the long table in the centre. He waited for you to come in after him before he lifted the duffel bag onto the table and placed his hands on his hips. 

 "Okay, so judging by the fact that you let me inside, I'm gonna assume you have no problems with helping me dye my hair!" he still wanted to make sure.

 "Of course. I'd love to see what happens behind the curtains. You know, the sacred process of dying Yū Nishinoya's beautiful hair," you played along. Your words made him blush a bit nonetheless. He laughed.

 "Alright! First, I have to wet my hair. I usually bend my head over the kitchen sink and have my mom wash it for me, but I'm guessing your mom doesn't wanna come home to your boyfriend's hair clogged in her sink," he started stroking his chin with his pointer finger and thumb.